SOLD Fire sale! Vintage clay blowout! Less than 30 cents per chip! My loss is your gain! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
Hello, fellow chippers!

There comes a time, in every PCFer's life, when one realizes that there are just some projects that are not to be realized, and things that are collected must go. The great cycle of chipping must go on, and no doubt there will be some other member, new or veteran, that would have much better use of these chips than me. These chips are looking for their forever home - would you find it in your heart to provide that?

=====

Lot A: 342 MD-16 "Wave Crest" or "C" mold - $100 (29 cents per chip!) SOLD!

P1110507.JPG

P1110508.JPG

This mold is not seen very often at all. Chips are used but in extremely good condition for their age, almost no flea bites, only the odd microwarp, clean. Hot stamps are faded but readable. A good cash set for your 0.50/1 or 1/2 game. Total bank $4383.50

Breakdown:
71x 50c (White)
93x $1 (Red)
81x $5 (Blue)
78x $25 (Yellow)
19x $100 (Black)

=====

Lot B: 194 Paulson Diamond Mold - $50 (26 cents per chip!) SOLD!

P1110510.JPG

P1110511.JPG

Various colours (see below). Condition also varies from a few Fair, to most Good to Very Good, to a few Excellent. Hot stamps are worn, no denominations.

Breakdown:
98x Red (Good, worn Starburst)
43x Grey (Fair)
42x Chocolate (Good)
5x Black (Excellent)
4x Blurple (Excellent)
2x Light Blue (Fair)

=====

Lot C: 1075 MD-32 "Triangle and Club" or "Tri-Club" - $130 (12 cents per chip!) SOLD!

P1110509.JPG

More like clay composite, has flashing removed from a mold pip on the side. Great condition. Has faded hot stamp with roulette table ID on one side and dealer school info on the other side. Non-denominated. Can be used for roulette, tournament, or even cash as needed.

Breakdown:
300x Light Blue
274x Orange
209x Fuchsia
180x Blue-Green
75x Brown
37x Grey

======

DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS!

All of the above prices EXCLUDE shipping, but I will ship anywhere in the world at Canada Post prices. Insurance available if specifically asked for. No splits - each lot sold as a whole.

Prices assume PayPal F&F. Add 3% for PayPal G&S.

The chips above come WITH optional generic acrylic racks at no extra charge! HOWEVER, bear in mind that the size and number of racks might increase the total shipping cost based on dimensions of box needed to fit them. Up to 1 rack per 100 chips or portion will be included, if wished.

Please feel free to ask questions in the thread. Review my feedback and purchase with confidence.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the answer is yes, I'm taking a big loss on everything listed here.

Last edited:
Well, I suppose that's that, then. All lots spoken for. Thread will be left open, in the meantime, for feedback purposes. Thanks for the interest and encouragement! I have an inkling that, soon enough, there will be something very interesting that I will have a hand in offering....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom