Fino alla Fina (SunFly PolyClay) (1 Viewer)

Kid_Eastwood

Full House
Reaction score
full

Intro
This set is a re-edition by @SUN-FLY Poker Chips on their PolyClay line (diamonds mold) of the Fino alla Fine set I discussed here. The original chips were bought as part of the "cards mold group buy" run by @SeanGecko.

The reason I got these remade is because I was not fully satisfied with the base color of the T25 in the original set but also because the quality of SunFly is better (top-noch edge alignment and no spinner). Don't get me wrong, the chips of the "Cards Mold" group-buy are very nice for the price tag but I wanted something without any flaw.

Another difference between the PolyClay chips and the ones of the "Cards Mold" group-buy are the edges. The ones of the "Cards Mold" group-buy are matte and razor-sharp where the ones on the PolyClay chips are glossy and sligthly rounded.

The design features the sentence "Fino alla Fine" (= until the end) which is also the Juventus motto. They also feature my initials. I wanted classic colors and the same edge spots for all the denominations. Only the bounty chip has different spots.

The changes I did compared to the original set :
- Change the color of the T25, going from Forest to May Green (see SunFly color palette).
- On the T100 chip, make a back color of the inlay a little bit lighter so that it creates some contrast with the base chip color.

The top row are the chips produced by SunFly and the bottom row are the chips bought with the "Cards Mold" group-buy :

full

This tournament set is mainly foreseen for 8 players T20,000 freezeouts with 12/12/7/10/1 starting stacks on opening blinds 25-50. I've also foreseen bounty chips.
This set can also be used as T10,000 tournament with one re-entry allowed. I would then probably use opening blinds 25-25.

This set can also accomodate T15,000 full table (10 players) freezeout.
And it can even cover 2 6-max tables (so 12 players) T7500 freezeout. In this case, I would also use opening blinds 25-25.

The Breakdown
The chip count is 370 :
T25 x 100
T100 x 100
T500 x 60
T1000 x 80
T5000 x 20
Bounty x 10

full

This tournament set is mainly foreseen for 8 players T20,000 freezeouts with 12/12/7/10/1 starting stacks on opening blinds 25-50. I've also foreseen bounty chips.

full

This set can also be used as T10,000 tournament with one re-entry allowed. I would then probably use opening blinds 25-25.

This set can also accomodate T15,000 full table (10 players) freezeout or T7,500 with one re-entry (in this case I would also use the opening blinds 25-25).
And it can even cover 2 6-max tables (so 12 players) T7500 freezeout or T4000 with one re-entry. In this case, I would also use opening blinds 25-25.

Extras
As usual, I order few spare chips (10 of each).

full

I also created "champion" chips. Each chip will be awarded to the winner of the 11 first tournaments I'll run with these chips.

full

I also created a dealer button (60mm) and H.O.R.S.E. game buttons (50mm). The H.O.R.S.E. game buttons feature on one side "1st Orbit" and on the other side "2nd Orbit". It'll be useful in the second part of H.O.R.S.E. tournaments when with fewer players, each game is played two orbits instead of one.

full

Other pics
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Kid.

Last edited:
Inner ring is 254mm (1 inch) and I made my "inlays" with a 7/8" diameter.

Thinking about replacing the existing T5000 and bounty chips by a plaque and jeton. The set would look like this :

full

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom