Services Finished stuff - Milling (5 Viewers)

Well I shouldnt judge until the entire project is presented and assesed on its merits. Im just a big hotstamp fan and I cringe everytime I set a perfectly good hotstamp get milled. The AS tourneys are a great looking set and watching any of those chips get milled reduces their availibity and will inevitibily push their price up as they get harder to put a set together and with it my hopes of ever owning a set. :tdown:

Profiting from my pain is never cool. lol.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Uh... If you don't like pain or murdered hot stamps, you are in the wrong part of town.

..... I'm aware how economics of chips work......

Owner asks me to do the job, not my opinion on it. I'm here to help them make there dream set. A one of a kind personal set will beat a mass produced set in my mind every day of the week.

Well I shouldnt judge until the entire project is presented and assesed on its merits. Im just a big hotstamp fan and I cringe everytime I set a perfectly good hotstamp get milled. The AS tourneys are a great looking set and watching any of those chips get milled reduces their availibity and will inevitibily push their price up as they get harder to put a set together and with it my hopes of ever owning a set. :tdown:

Profiting from my pain is never cool. lol.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

*Shrug* boat chips are the perfect murder candidates, hotstamps or not. No real history, and they let people make some cool sets that would otherwise be impossible.

IMG_20201209_164021.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom