Services Finished Stuff - Hot Stamps (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
This will be where basic Finished Hot Stamp stuff will land. I'll post single pics, but anyone who had services is welcome to post there own pics, as my pics are the quality of a potato.

I will hold pics until the set is released on PCF, if needed.

PXL_20220608_192432139.jpg

Hotstamps are really tough to photograph using light from above. I’ve had the best results with natural light from a window with me on the other side, so the incoming light just bounces off the chips at an obtuse angle.

God, that is gorgeous. Do you still love horsehead mold? Think it looks cool, Im stuck between that and diamond/square. Felt both and like them, just curious about your experience.

God, that is gorgeous. Do you still love horsehead mold? Think it looks cool, Im stuck between that and diamond/square. Felt both and like them, just curious about your experience.
It's a favorite mold of mine. I have more plans for it as well. You also can't go wrong seeing it's on the cheaper side.

It's a favorite mold of mine. I have more plans for it as well. You also can't go wrong seeing it's on the cheaper side.
I think similarly. Wow, okay. In the next few years I'm most likely following in those footsteps, I'll PM you eventually for some tips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom