Finished Design (1 Viewer)

Vince Bustillo

Straight
Reaction score
First off I want to say thank you to @p5woody for completing this design for me. We worked on it for quite a while and it is finally complete.The major inspiration for these chips came from @ChaosRock Bubbs' Poker Den set. Marley is a major part of my life and was recently diagnosed with caner and does not have long to live so I wanted something to remember him by when he does end up leaving us. Cant wait to get these in hand. View attachment 138451
7797ab8a-4a7d-41b5-b5cb-7e44f0f97d55.png

Last edited:
I love the B mold, got a set on it I love! The design and colors are great, I'm personally not a fan of the same spot pattern on the T100 and T1000, you've got so any choices, why double up on one? A 312 spot would make sense in the progression.

I'm personally not a fan of the same spot pattern on the T100 and T1000, you've got so any choices, why double up on one? A 312 spot would make sense in the progression.
I agree with this sentiment in the context of this set. As the set stands, the 212 pattern sticks out like a sore thumb.

Option 1 - Change the 1k to a 312.
Option 2 - Go all x14 spots. Switch the T500 to a 314, then go with 3A14 for the 1k.

The major inspiration for these chips came from @ChaosRock Bubbs' Poker Den set.
It's hard to go wrong when you're using @ChaosRock's sets as a starting point. He makes some great stuff.

Sorry to hear about your dog, mate. May this set serve as a fitting tribute.

Might I make a suggestion? As a fun little add-on to the set, why don't you spring for a larger ceramic button with two big dog paws on it. Then when someone's tanking too long, you throw out the Big Paws button. :D (The flipside of the button could say "Dealer", of course).

I agree with this sentiment in the context of this set. As the set stands, the 212 pattern sticks out like a sore thumb.

Option 2 - Go all x14 spots. Switch the T500 to a 314, then go with 3A14 for the 1k.

Its already finalized. Thanks for the input though.

I don't see 3A14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom