Finding Out You Have an Heir to Your Poker Chip Collection (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Although I am a little later in life to be starting down this road - and I never thought I'd live to see the day - it appears as if I will have an heir to my poker chip collection coming in the near future.

We are pretty damn excited about this little development (and I can't wait to teach him/her poker!)...

(looking down at head, fingers and hands)
1547095439618.png

(side view - spine is all there!)
1547095446653.png

Congrats, my man!

I'll never forget the feeling of realizing I was 100% responsible for a new person coming in to this world.

Frustrating, exhilarating and 100% rewarding, all at the same time.

(FWIW, if you wanted an heir, you could've just added me to your will.)

Sounds like you'll be selling all those unsafe leaded Paulsons. Please post links to your classified threads.

Although I am a little later in life to be starting down this road - and I never thought I'd live to see the day - it appears as if I will have an heir to my poker chip collection coming in the near future.

We are pretty damn excited about this little development (and I can't wait to teach him/her poker!)...

(looking down at head, fingers and hands)
View attachment 234945

(side view - spine is all there!)
View attachment 234946

MAZEL TOV, Andrew!! Great news! Congratulations, bud!

Congrats, my man!

I'll never forget the feeling of realizing I was 100% responsible for a new person coming in to this world.

Frustrating, exhilarating and 100% rewarding, all at the same time.

(FWIW, if you wanted an heir, you could've just added me to your will.)

Sounds like you'll be selling all those unsafe leaded Paulsons. Please post links to your classified threads.
Frustrating? Shit the frustrating part comes when they are around 14!
Congrats @justsomedude!!

Congratulations Andrew! This is something you will cherish for the rest of your life. I remember when Annette and I were first expecting. Wow, I was on top of the world and now 32 years and a total of 3 kids later I am as proud today as I was back then. Enjoy every minute of parenthood. Yes it has it's ups and downs at times but you get out of it what you put into it!

On a side note. Keep me in mind if you ever need to cull back that one set I helped you with, you know for college money or something like that ! LOL JK

Congrats and let us know when your Chip Heir is born!!!

David

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom