Finding Lost Treasure… (1 Viewer)

Talrem

Two Pair
Reaction score
Greetings, Programs!
I’ve just remembered something from long ago and would like to know if anyone has clues to lead me to a lost poker set.

It must have been around late ‘90s early 2000s. A tournament poker chip set went up on eBay which featured the New York boroughs - Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, etc. I don’t remember how many chips were in the set, or which boroughs had which denominations. It was quickly snatched from my grasp and forgotten with the passing of time.

Does anyone have info regarding this “lost treasure”?

Yes, I believe this was the set!
@RichMahogany , @gopherblue , and @navels have great memories!
Thanks!
I’m sure, being a custom set, they were of good quality.
Did someone here from PCF win that auction? If not, then it’s forever in the Void of Time.
It didn’t sell for a lot back then, and I could only imagine how much the owner would want for it now.

Why not just design your own set with a similar theme? Price would be comparable to buying a set, and you can customize it to your liking.
I’ve been toying with that idea for a while now, but I really liked the NY theme, and it may have been easier to purchase the set already made.
I’m a graphic artist so the inlay won’t be difficult to design, but my desire for a “perfect” chip set may be costly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom