Finally Unpacking!! (2 Viewers)

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I started another new chapter in my life! I finally moved into my new home this past weekend and was the only reason I did not make @k9dr's meetup. I was able to get my mom's room and myroom set up but not decorated yet.I also set up the kitchen but have three other rooms to get set up and then on to the garage. I have plenty of boxes all over and might even have to buy some new pieces of furniture.

I am finally getting around to unpacking my poker room boxes. ....and yes the chips are hopefully getting unpacked this week before my busy weekend and trip next week. Tomorrow I have a bunch to do at work and then I have a formal to attend. I can't miss this formal dance since I am one of the officers being presented since I was elected as Treasurer-CFO of our regional Shrine Temple. Then I have to fly out for a seminar and being held this Sunday through Wednesday in Orange Beach, Alabama.

Realistically I really won't be able to get to many of the boxes until the following weekend but I am really chomping at the bit to get this home totally set up. When I can get this done then I will start hosting again. The Chippies have been lonely and need some love!!!

Today I was able to unpack the Chip racks. I sorted them with Unique racks in the forefront. Chipco racks next and the racks that take up most of the table are Paulson Racks who will soon have chips in them. Maybe a group shot one they are full.
03A804F5-2AED-45B8-BF00-CA256E21E31E.jpeg

Boxes and case full of chippies to be unpacked.
image.jpg

I have a bunch to do but looking forward to posting pics of my game again

David O

Last edited:
Do you still have to be a Mason then join the Shriners after? Not that I want to, but that is my understanding of these two fraternal organizations. Shriner's Hospitals is in my personal top 3 charities of all time. SO good.

Do you still have to be a Mason then join the Shriners after? Not that I want to, but that is my understanding of these two fraternal organizations. Shriner's Hospitals is in my personal top 3 charities of all time. SO good.
Yes you do have to be a mason to become a Shriner. Thank you for your support of our Philanthropy.

Congrats on your appointment and being honored!

Glad you finally moved in, that can be a stressful or, at the very least, inconvenient time. Really looking forward to more pics as you organize your poker room!

Congratulations and beautiful family photo!!! Enjoy your new chapter, hopefully many great days to come!!!

Thank you!

Your post reminds me I owe you and answer! I think I can help you out! I am working, supporting my employees today but let's get on a PM and wrap this up for you!
Sounds good to me. :D
I too am working still... crazy life of a butcher in the grocery biz!!!:confused:eek:

Any close ups of these beauts?! Awesome collection

I did finally get around to unpacking some more and getting the Paulson Samples and some other chips on the wall. Still not finished since I have a bunch more to hang up on the wall but It's coming around.

Also those who have saw my previous space this is tons smaller but still a nice space.

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2310.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

Nice setup David! Looks really good with everything on the walls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom