Finally - First Trip to Vegas! (1 Viewer)

PlayerADK

Flush
Reaction score
I've read through a couple of the classic "First Trip to Vegas" threads, but wanted to post my own :)

I'll be in Vegas for 4/5 days in mid-April. Already booked at NYNY (vacation club gave me a great rate on an already affordable room)

Anything that I shouldn't miss while I'm there? Not sure if I'll try and do some significant harvesting yet - depends on how motivated I feel while I'm there. But I will definitely be picking up lots of various samples for myself of course!

No wife for this trip - Going with a bunch of poker buddies, so we'll naturally be playing lots of cards but we're leaving it pretty open ended. Everybody kind of has plans to do their own things, meet up for a bit each day.

I could potentially extend the trip another couple days if I decided I ran out of time too quickly (although the wife might not appreciate it)

I'd love to hear some ideas on things I shouldn't miss! No concrete plans yet, I like to leave things relatively open/go with the flow

Mostly food related suggestions here, but mankind cannot live on poker alone. :unsure:

I always enjoy Hofbrauhaus on Paradise across from the old Hard Rock. Liter steins of beer, Bavarian food, live band, and spankings.

You say it's with a bunch of poker buddies, but if you want a slightly more downtempo meal one evening, I love Firefly, also over on Paradise. Spanish style tapas and small plates. Order, eat, and continue to order until content. It's nice because you get a variety, but also have to work hard to leave miserably full. Sangria and mojitos by the pitcher don't hurt.

Holsteins inside the Cosmopolitan. Fancy burgers and boozy milkshakes. First had this during a visit to L.A. to see friends there, but learned of the Vegas location only a few weeks before a trip there. The best part of Vegas over L.A. is you can take your shake out on the strip with you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom