Finally completed Hotel Capri BJ relabel (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I originally purchased a large set of labels from @Gear a long time ago for a different set of BJ chips. Plans changed, chips got sold, and the labels went unused for a while.

Decided to tackle it this summer so all of the labels wouldn't go to waste. Thanks to @paul sydney and @The Chip Exchange for hooking me up with nice v7 and s2 chips to fit the labels I had.

Final breakdown:

10c - 100
25c - 200
$1 - 150
$5 - 150
$20 (non-denom 43mm) - 50

If I win the auction by @T_Chan I will probably relabel some of those $25s to fit this set and use these 43mm chips elsewhere (or maybe as $100s here).

Quick phone pr0n:

MVIMG_20190830_123754.jpg

Nice. What were the light greens?

Inter-continental $25s from @The Chip Exchange (had to pm him to get these).

The $500s used the same labels as the s2's. I don't know all of the differences with BJ chips. I was happy to get all weighted chips, as I prefer them immensely to non-weighted BJs.

That 43mm is awesome!

Logo is excellent as well

Thanks! I wanted a bit of a throwback to the 1950s, some sort of mid-century modern design brought to the present with some very bright BJ chips. I think it has an almost tropical look and the bright colors seem to really fit a Cuba-themed set.

Oh right. I got the other version of Inter-Continental $25.

I think the version I used seems almost too bright to be a $25. When they arrived they were even brighter than in photos I'd seen. I think they work much better as a frac, or possibly a $2 chip, than a $25.

Thanks! I wanted a bit of a throwback to the 1950s, some sort of mid-century modern design brought to the present with some very bright BJ chips. I think it has an almost tropical look and the bright colors seem to really fit a Cuba-themed set.
Nailed it I think (maybe the white 10 being the least “bright”) the 43mm especially screams beach/tropical to me

I think the version I used seems almost too bright to be a $25. When they arrived they were even brighter than in photos I'd seen. I think they work much better as a frac, or possibly a $2 chip, than a $25.

They won't be a $25 in my set... ;)

It's my favorite S2 spot pattern, tho. With the I-C $1 right behind.

I was happy to get all weighted chips, as I prefer them immensely to non-weighted BJs.

I suppose I’ll take your S2s then. You know, as a favor to ya. And really? The guy I see but pretty much everything I have ever wanted is in Eau Claire? Lol I’m just gonna swing by to buy chips straight from the source from now on. I’m 20 min North of Madison.

I suppose I’ll take your S2s then. You know, as a favor to ya. And really? The guy I see but pretty much everything I have ever wanted is in Eau Claire? Lol I’m just gonna swing by to buy chips straight from the source from now on. I’m 20 min North of Madison.
So didja want me to take you off the list for my unweighted S2 set?

So didja want me to take you off the list for my unweighted S2 set?
Oh god no please lol. I plan to get those in a couple weeks if you still feel like holding, lol was just making plans for more. I don’t understand it because I just love the Bud Jones series but they are definitely not as plentiful like a lot of the other kinds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom