Figuring out how many buttons to order... (1 Viewer)

How interested are you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wifey

GEAR LABELS
Site Vendor
Reaction score
As mentioned in a different thread, I am working on making some buttons for our custom sets.
I have no idea how many people are going to want one of these things.

I am going to do a few givebacks in the future. (This community has given us so much, we are giving back...not giving away)
So I need to know how many buttons to order for those who don't win the givebacks.

If you would be so kind as to let me know, that will help me narrow down my quantities.

Thanks!

I’m in for a DB for whichever Sets you make DBs for. I think you calculate how ever many you want to keep and giveaway and add anywhere between 10-20 DBs of the design is a good one they all will sell.

This is great, thanks everyone.

I was afraid of ordering too few... and it's a good thing I asked, because I totally would not have ordered enough.
I thought y'all were just chip crazy!

And now I get to work on the Art...Oh the things I am learning!

This is great, thanks everyone.

I was afraid of ordering too few... and it's a good thing I asked, because I totally would not have ordered enough.
I thought y'all were just chip crazy!

And now I get to work on the Art...Oh the things I am learning!
You can just make up something that isn’t even a thing, like a high hand plaque, and people here will buy it.

You can just make up something that isn’t even a thing,
How about this?
IMG_3500.jpg
15 years back or so, in the first live game I ever went to on the regular...They used to brutally make fun of players that would cry about bad beats and such...One guy went so far as to send this image out via email to the group trying to shame the whiner into stopping...
Whelp, I printed it, mounted and laminated it and handed them out at games. :)

Maybe it's time to make this a Wifey Special?

How about this?
View attachment 797126
15 years back or so, in the first live game I ever went to on the regular...They used to brutally make fun of players that would cry about bad beats and such...One guy went so far as to send this image out via email to the group trying to shame the whiner into stopping...
Whelp, I printed it, mounted and laminated it and handed them out at games. :)

Maybe it's time to make this a Wifey Special?
In.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom