Feels like I'm screwed, thanks USPS! (1 Viewer)

The fate of my chips?

• Relax, they'll be in your mailbox at 3p today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No worries, they're just running a little late...

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Kiss 'em good bye, they're in play in a USPS backroom somewhere between Milan, IL & Spokane, WA

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just checked tracking on a package (which should have been here a couple of days ago). The tracking gives no city location. Only says this. Gotta love usps

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I just checked tracking on a package (which should have been here a couple of days ago). The tracking gives no city location. Only says this. Gotta love usps

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
I’ve gotten that quite a bit lately

Same - I sent something on the 8th and it's been stuck "in transit to the next facility" since the 12th. Original delivery date was supposed to be the 10th...

They're too embarrassed to tell you they don't know exactly which shelf it fell behind, and they are diligently trying to locate it :oops:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom