Feels like I'm screwed, thanks USPS! (1 Viewer)

The fate of my chips?

• Relax, they'll be in your mailbox at 3p today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No worries, they're just running a little late...

Votes: 22 88.0%
  • Kiss 'em good bye, they're in play in a USPS backroom somewhere between Milan, IL & Spokane, WA

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kensco

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
600+ Spirit mold China clays - so not the end of the world as I know it, but WTF USPS??

"currently in transit to the next facility" are the scariest words in the USPS lexicon

Untitled-1.png

Package is en route to northeastern Washington State; meaning it has to go through Spokane (which it has not as of 12:07p, Dec 7th) and,
then be sorted and put out for delivery, which usually occurs at about 10am, at my local post office (this also has not occurred as of 12:07p, Dec 7th).

600+ Spirit mold China clays - so not the end of the world as I know it, but WTF USPS??

"currently in transit to the next facility" are the scariest words in the USPS lexicon

They'll show up. USPS is running a day behind on a lot of package deliveries since black Friday. They seldom change the expected delivery date until the expected delivery date passes without delivery, even if it's obvious to everyone else that they're not going to be there today. You'll have these tomorrow or Monday at the latest,

Yeah I have 2 packages that currently show the same status “in transit to the next facility” even though they were supposed to be delivered yesterday. Rough time of year for deiveries and the Bush Wednesday plays into it as well.

The last couple of packages that I had delivered (one of the being 600 TRK Poseidons) had me worried. I was getting the same, screwed up tracking updates. I ended up getting them, just three days late :(

Both the USPS and UPS tracking sites have been quirky the past week or so. I actually had two packages with UPS show as on the truck for delivery one day, in which I waited around for the UPS guy to show up (he didn't), then it popped up as "delivered". The next morning it updated that they were back on the truck for delivery and were delivered later that day. So the tracking showed them as being delivered twice, lol. Freaked me out at first though since they were two 45" TVs....

I’ve also got a package with the exact same status. Don’t sweat it.

yea i have a package of chips heading to gear's and tracking hasn't updated since Nov. 28th.... still waiting for it to be processed. suck's waiting in limbo.

Currently have a USPS package that says estimated delivery is Dec 6, but status is en route to next facility.

Not to bash USPS but I had a box a couple of weeks ago stay in "In transit to the next destination" for about a week with no update.

It DID eventually arrive but....

Box1.jpeg

The contents inside were mostly in tact.

I doubt that you will ever get the chips.

On a more positive note, they are a big hit with my players tonight. Dunno how they ended up in Georgia, but I never look a gift horse in the mouth. Must be chip karma .

Not to bash USPS but I had a box a couple of weeks ago stay in "In transit to the next destination" for about a week with no update.

It DID eventually arrive but....

View attachment 225289

The contents inside were mostly in tact.

WOW :eek: looks like they tried to patch it with tape and newspaper!

Mail has come and gone for the day and this package did not show... But I found a little distraction on my doorstep! Thanks @allforcharity !

chips.jpg

The last couple of packages that I had delivered (one of the being 600 TRK Poseidons) had me worried. I was getting the same, screwed up tracking updates. I ended up getting them, just three days late :(
Yep, 3 days late on mine too last week

Mine showed up today. I had another usps package scheduled for the 10th that showed up today as well, so I guess I'm doing good!

Our mail never showed up Thursday. I saw the mail carrier finishing up the route at 7 Friday. They are way backed up!

Don’t forget that with mail not being delivered Wednesday that it definitely sets things back a bit !!!

The last two packages of mine have been delivered by the USPS to my neighbor’s house. I’m sure this time of year is the craziest for deliveries. Thankfully I was able to get them and they weren’t lost in the USPS/UPS Black hole. Lol

Does your local HD have it? I looked online and mine doesn't.

If it doesn't, then my local Canadian Tire almost certainly would. Seems odd to me that yours does not carry it. It's not like it's HAZMAT or anything . . . it's actually less harmful than bleach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom