Feedback Request: "Trips" Mixed Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Which option flows better?

• Option A

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Option B

• Option C

• A slightly different setup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ugly, scrap the project!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MoT519

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I want to try and make a mixed cash set using 3 nodes for each chip. Not sure how I ended up in this rabbit hole, but here I am! I'm a little OCD so hoping to use a different spot pattern for each chip and not have 2 chips from the same set....but I'm not completely stuck on it. I mainly just want it to flow well together. I wasn't planning on relabeling these except the yellow fracs. Here are a 3 options along with a few other chips that I had in mind to use.

I'm open to other chips....I have most of these already, or they are on the way, or they seem like would be obtainable for a chip in very good condition w/ sharp edges.

All feedback welcome, thanks!

Option A:
StandardA.png

Option B:
StandardB.png

Option C:

Option D (other chip options):

Option E:
This is a dumb idea, get out of the rabbit hole!

Attachments

• StandardSet.png
    StandardSet.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
I don't like mixing THC and RHC, but that's just personal preference. (If you have OCD I don't know if you'd like it either.) Also, Horseshoe Cleveland $1 is THC not RHC.

As an idea I don't think it is bad, but I would suggest going full THC or full RHC.

I don't like mixing THC and RHC, but that's just personal preference. (If you have OCD I don't know if you'd like it either.) Also, Horseshoe Cleveland $1 is THC not RHC.

As an idea I don't think it is bad, but I would suggest going full THC or full RHC.
Great point....it does seem like the $1 chip seems to be THC in sets where everything else is RHC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom