Feedback on HSI micro cash set and labels (1 Viewer)

i agree with the switch, plus i think it would be easier to get one rack of SY 1s then a rack of snappers and depending on how many people one rack of nickels should be more than enough.

another affordable approach buy the HSIs 1 secondary ($80 bucks a rack) off white with plum and use them as nickels and use the snappers as trade bait for sy 1s or sell them to pay for the YS 1s

and if you do sell them let me know :sneaky:

Any particular reason you are using the HS $500 as opposed to either HSI $500? They are about the same value wise but I think both the HSI chips are a bit nicer.

Any particular reason you are using the HS $500 as opposed to either HSI $500? They are about the same value wise but I think both the HSI chips are a bit nicer.
Had a friend who was looking to move 10 and we helped each other out.

Update! Got another rack of SY 1s! Also snagged some HSI 500s...will post update soon.

They set is growing!

Update!
58346A6E-48F0-48CB-B763-5B8FF2A180FE.jpeg
B37C8595-C547-4ADA-B3A1-96DEC00B5F60.jpeg

I think I want 200 more primary 1s

Anyone have any?

Just picked up two more racks of primary 1s and 10 HSI primary 1Ks.

I mean do I keep going...I saw some HSI primary 5ks for sale???

@dmoney is this a sickness or will I be ok?

Should I try to polish off the barrel of 1Ks?

I think I would like one more barrel of 500s

Anyone interested is trading a barrel of primary 100s for primary 500s?

Looks fantastic, think the colours are spot on. You must be so happy with them. If it wasn't for the cost I would have gone for the exact same thing but my budget is a bit more limited! Amazing cash game set now

I am going to label the rest tonight...I am very happy...good thing I have practice by putting on lego stickers for the last few years

So I guess I have two sets... micro and macro...to have two sets...what else do u need? Two more racks of 1s and 5s?

So I guess I have two sets... micro and macro...to have two sets...what else do u need? Two more racks of 1s and 5s?
Maybe a few barrels/rack of 1s? Shouldn’t need much more than that and you could cover just about everything you’d ever need to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom