Feedback on custom plaques Mirage Springs (1 Viewer)

Poppin92

Flush
Reaction score
Hi all,

just wanted you’re feedback on these plaques how they look, I have a feeling they’re missing something spicy. I’ve adjusted them already 2 times but still they aren’t fully capturing my heart. And how well do they blend with the rest of the set.
Let me know, I can adjust basically everything color wise and pattern wise.
C3F19E96-7416-4102-9647-1C975BCF81FB.jpeg

064F4D02-A34D-47D8-8CCC-9F6CE875A41D.jpeg

Well yes, I like 1k plaques that are bright orange or bright yellow. This may not go with your Cali set but the red on your 1k looks like the 50c chip. Feel free to ignore this.

I like the overall design elements. Have you considered making the $500 a teal color to match the palm tree in the chips?

You repeat both plaque colors from low denom chips. If I were you I'd make them light green and deep orange, or something else that doesn't repeat colors.

I’ve made a request just now with them, I’ll keep the $500 plaque a blue color but lighter than what it is now. The $1.000 plaque will be a orange color, will post again when I have they’re updated artwork.

I keep seeing the hex design in a lot of different items, I like it, but I think it is going to 'date' things. I color of the hex clashes with the blue (imho), I do like the 1000 plaque though.

I'm wondering if the Plaques won't look better if you enlarged the Palm Logo 2-3X and got rid of the all the writing or just had "Mirage Springs" on the plaque.
Also agree with losing the hex design on the 500 or altogether.

Requested (not so requested) artwork received by mail. I requested a $1.000 orange plaque and got this one. I do like it but it’s the same color as the $25 chip

Last edited:
Unexpected but I really like both of them. Very Nice.
The $1.000 plaque looks like a real jackpot, like you get the feeling you’re lucky when you holding these :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I like the $500 plaque too but requested only gold color text and denom. See how this turns out.

Also I think the font needs some added spacing between letters to look better, the text on Monaco plaques is a good example.

The glitter 1000 looks wicked. Going to be epic. The 500 will look great too, i hope you go for metallic foil. Also opaque printing for the logo and denominations is a must have. I promise.

Are you dead set on the sizes? The 1000 will roughly be like a credit card ( as a reference) . I fear that the 500 might end up feeling a bit tiny. I would bump both of them a size up. So 94mm and 82mm respectivly.

They are both opaque printing for sure yes ! As for sized yes I’m dead set, I kinda like smaller plaques than huge ones. The $1000 is a bit larger than the $500 so I think it’s great size wise. I agree that the $1.000 really looks like a jackpot

I would drop the . on the $1K plaque, between the 1 and the 0.

I understand thats the european convention for doing larger denoms but given the origin of your set I would be more inclined to make it consistant with the US format without the .

You also need to put a space after hotel, to match the layout / spacing used on the chips.

Id also be inclined to use glitter for both plaques given the glitter ring on all the chips. the hexagons feel out of place to be honest. Id also use the same style of plaque used for the 1k.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom