Favorite poker hands? (2 Viewers)

9hammer

Sitting Out
Reaction score
First off, is there a rolling list of famous and named poker hands? I bet we can design a preflop chart of hands and a little logo or pic beside it!

Anyway, what are your favorite poker hands and why?

I’ll always love being last to act with 7-2 limped to me. It feels like I always hit on the flop with the guys I play with. Haha!

J - 9 suited. I once won a big pot with it so now I think it is going to hit every time. lol

Playing Wednesday night cards and going over our favorite hands; here are a few of Rais'n Ray's:
The Gold Mine - 8 5
Broderick Crawford- 10
Dolly Parton 9 5
Flat Tire J 4
20210106_230503.jpg

55 - it's been a lucky hand - hit quads a few times with it

KT - hit a lot of nice draws with this hand

75s - has been lucky for me at Trihonda's game on a few occasions

Playing Wednesday night cards and going over our favorite hands; here are a few of Rais'n Ray's:
The Gold Mine - 8 5
Broderick Crawford- 10
Dolly Parton 9 5
Playing Wednesday night cards and going over our favorite hands; here are a few of Raisn' Ray's:
The Gold Mine - 8 5
Broderick Crawford -10 4
Dolly Parton - 9 5
Flat Tire - J 4
(editing my op for prosperity)

5 7 suited. After getting beat like a wet dog on a weekend Vegas trip years ago, I stopped by Mirage early in the AM on my way to the airport for a short session. Hit a straight flush on the turn versus an ace high flush and a set of 6's -- turned my weekend around. Ever since, I've called it The Clean Up.

Also partial to the ladies.

So weird you mention this one. I used to play with two goofball dudes. One guy liked Q2 and the other guy loved K4.

Me: Why do you like K4?

Goofball: Cuz when it hits, nobody sees it coming
Funny, in my neck of the woods we used to call Q with 2-7.."shemale"...a lady with a d.. k

Favourite hands are always a bad thing because they often make you act/play irrationally. Honestly I don’t have favourite hand.

So weird you mention this one. I used to play with two goofball dudes. One guy liked Q2 and the other guy loved K4.

Me: Why do you like K4?

Goofball: Cuz when it hits, nobody sees it coming
Because in my early poker days, playing limit games in Canada, I was down to a short stack and ended up all in with K4hh. Flop came K44, turn K, river 4 lol. It's been my favorite hand ever since.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom