Favorite Chip & Why (1 Viewer)

This is one of my favourites. I have one as a card capper.
I just love the bright spots, a very pretty chip!
1639498164177.png
Photo credit to Apache (via Google)

@Coyote athenian owl

easily my fave CPC. Incredible color combos across the set.
View attachment 828295
Many thanks for your love!:hearts:
The tournament part of Athenian Owls V1 (with this chip as the Top Value ND, to be used as either T1,000 or T2,000) is now sold to dear @Ethan
Athenian Owls V2 coming soon:)

Not a chip I personally own, but I love the Aurora Star $5. Just does it for me. I love the cherry red base color a lot and it's simple but nice.

Not a chip I personally own, but I love the Aurora Star $5. Just does it for me. I love the cherry red base color a lot and it's simple but nice.
That is probably my fav. Set I’ve seen! Every chip in that set is uniqu and beautiful!

I think most of you know my favorite chip. It became a chip that I had to have many of early, on in my chip-collecting days. It became even more of a passion after I lost my wife as it brought back some fond memories of my late wife who helped me harvest them when we were in Vegas. We would harvest both the birds and non-birds until I had a few racks in my collection.

It got to a point where I had many racks of both versions. At one time I had more than it shows in the spoiler pic!

I finally decided that all I really needed were the spotted with birds and I got rid of the non-bird chips. All I have left are "some" racks of spotted birds.

Many thanks for your love!:hearts:
The tournament part of Athenian Owls V1 (with this chip as the Top Value ND, to be used as either T1,000 or T2,000) is now sold to dear @Ethan
Athenian Owls V2 coming soon:)
Dear @Ethan…

DIBS!!

I think most of you know my favorite chip. It became a chip that I had to have many of early, on in my chip-collecting days. It became even more of a passion after I lost my wife as it brought back some fond memories of my late wife who helped me harvest them when we were in Vegas. We would harvest both the birds and non-birds until I had a few racks in my collection.

It got to a point where I had many racks of both versions. At one time I had more than it shows in the spoiler pic!

I finally decided that all I really needed were the spotted with birds and I got rid of the non-bird chips. All I have left are "some" racks of spotted birds.
What a beautiful chip, and story! Wow! Sorry to hear about your wife. Thank you so much for sharing!

Ooh just a few barrels short of a limit set :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom