Favorite budget chip (1 Viewer)

jasonrd

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm looking for a low stakes (.25/$1/$5/$25) cash set at under 50c a chip. What's your favorite?

I'm leaning towards a CC set from Apache once they come back in stock. Should I be considering something else?

Royals for sure. Coming in at .52 cents a chip new, you can definitely find some used at a decent price.

Cards mold ceramics. No better bang for your buck.
Is there somewhere I can buy cards mold online or do I have to get in on the group orders?

Readily available? Royals, easily

Don’t mind waiting? The cards mold ceramics from the group buys. Easily the best bang for your buck.
Great, I'll look into the group buy threads. Thanks

Is there somewhere I can buy cards mold online or do I have to get in on the group orders?

Great, I'll look into the group buy threads. Thanks

They aren’t available for retail sale. Well, technically you can order them from Alibaba with one of their existing designs but the shipping will double the price of the chips. If you hang tight and pay attention to the classifieds these sets pop up second hand.

Otherwise Apache CCs if you want an easy retail purchase.

I have a set of Desert Sands I got for playing on different online sites. They have been felted many times, and still look new. They don't break, they stack to the moon, and you can still get them!

A couple issues with them though:
-they are marked with the denomination, but it's not blatantly in your face. "what are the reds worth again?" "They are $5's, dummy."
-they do not come with the edge spots aligned. 99% of people don't care, the other 1% are on pokerchipforum.com

They are the same chips as the Nevada Jacks, without the big ass skeleton.

two words
scrub donkey

sdpc-chip-line-up_page_1-1-png.376849

I'm looking for a low stakes (.25/$1/$5/$25) cash set at under 50c a chip. What's your favorite?

I'm leaning towards a CC set from Apache once they come back in stock. Should I be considering something else?
The first set I purchased were the outlaws from Amazon. I still enjoy them and for the price you can't beat it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom