Faux Hot Stamp Labels on CPCs (1 Viewer)

UncleDrew2

High Hand
Reaction score
Hi folks,

technically this might also be a labelling question, but it doesn‘t feel totally displaced here either.

Does anyone here have experience with faux hot stamps on CPC? One scenario might be to use gear labels with the same base color as the chip, but creating an inlay directly from CPC with identical base colors might work as well?

Best case you have some imagery of your finished chips!

Best
Luca

If you like the hot stamp look but don‘t want to pay the bucks for a custom stamp? I‘ve seen something similar on cards molds

Hi folks,

technically this might also be a labelling question, but it doesn‘t feel totally displaced here either.

Does anyone here have experience with faux hot stamps on CPC? One scenario might be to use gear labels with the same base color as the chip, but creating an inlay directly from CPC with identical base colors might work as well?

Best case you have some imagery of your finished chips!

Best
Luca

I asked the Gearman about this directly. He told me not to go there. And then his eyes turned flaming red and there was a vision of Hell behind him for a split second. And I've never broached the subject with him again.

Take that warning for what it's worth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom