SOLD Father's Day 1 Rack PCA Sec $1 Back to 2011 Pricing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla28

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
NOT A DIBS SALE

This is for all the fathers, soon to be father's, has a father sale, know a father... 1 rack exc-slightly used PCA $1 Sec for 2011 CR pricing of $59 + shipping.

Enter interest, dibs, memes, jokes, Putin on Ritz gifs all on ONE POST. I've been busy lately so I will random generate number on Father's Day 9pm Cali Time. That number corresponding to post# will have option to buy rack at 2011 prices. Multiple posts will disqualify you from sale. Hope this ain't too hard for Saturday morning after playing/drinking all night. GL everyone.
PXL_20210619_185809195~2.jpg

Last edited:
Way cool, thanks! In.

Yesterday I came home with my 6 year old son and 4 year old daughter after picking them up from school and kindergarten. I had ordered a gas stovetop for camping from Amazon and it was lying in the entryway. I said "sweet, the stove's here!". First thing my son says: "did you ask mama if you could buy that?" Doesn't only go for poker chips.:LOL: :laugh:

Always wanted to pair these up with my PCA fracs!

Awesome giveaway for Father's Day! My daughters both constantly poke fun at me for my poker chip obsession. But when I turn around and say to them, "okay then I'll just get rid of them all", their face turns to a look of horror. They back off and say, "no no don't do that, we actually really like them!"

I think they go down to the basement at night and secretly play with them.

In thanks! The savings from this will counter all the bought air the kids are letting out in this heat! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom