Fat Tire Table Completed w/ Pics (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
After months of planning and tweaking designs, my new table is done! Huge shout outs to p5woody and Chanman for their efforts to make this a reality. The custom cloth came out amazing, and the diffuser really adds a very polished look.

Very excited!

FT%20E.jpg

FT%20D.jpg

FT%20G.jpg

FT%20H.jpg

FT%20A.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent build, Erik -- hope you have lots of good luck with it. All components are very nice, but that felt is just stellar.

Next up: getting rid of those pesky wrinkles in all of your chairs.... lolol

Did you ever discuss what you did to get the kick plates on the bases? If so, I missed it...

Not yet, we JUST did that this evening before bringing the table downstairs. My cousin's husband helped move it, and he's a carpenter. We used some wood blocking and rubber mallet to pound it into place, and then drilled a couple extra screws into the trim.

Excellent build, Erik -- hope you have lots of good luck with it. All components are very nice, but that felt is just stellar.

Next up: getting rid of those pesky wrinkles in all of your chairs.... lolol

Agreed on the felt. All involved did an epic job. As for the chairs, I think I'll leave 'em as is. :)

Nice work man. Looks frickin sweet. I applaud the efforts that must have went into this.

Damn, I was almost happy with my new poker room until I saw this. VERY nice. Although my only quirk might be the legs on those chairs, don't they cause people to get their Schwartz tangled when seated next to one another?

Damn, I was almost happy with my new poker room until I saw this. VERY nice. Although my only quirk might be the legs on those chairs, don't they cause people to get their Schwartz tangled when seated next to one another?

The chairs are pushed in. When situated where people normally rest, there's plenty of legroom.

Nice build! Post some pics when you get some chips in play.

Well, not really in play... Staged, lol

image.jpg

image.jpg

My one concern was the center being too busy, and the reds blending together. I see this as a minor issue, but do recognize some might not care for it. It's my table, I'm fine with it.

image.jpg

And using my crapy ipad camera.. Smart...

Last edited:
I want seat #7 at MTTD #3 next year at this very table, not the table in the back room.

Lol, for the ME, it's randomly generated by TD... For the cash games on Thursday and Friday, we've been hard pressed to get two tables going (though I think we had two tables on Friday this year), so odds are you'll be at the main table, lol... Seat 7? What's the significance?

To be honest, my "back room" table is still pretty decent. It used to be the nicest table I've played on...

image.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom