Fat Tire Table Completed w/ Pics (2 Viewers)

I think you should probably get some custom chips suitable for that table, and then sell those Benny's to ME!

No interest in the Benny's (nice chips tho), but you do seem overdue for some Fat Tire customs. Un-clench that sphincter and pop for some dazzling CPC's.

I wouldn't permit any food or drinks within 10 feet of that table!

I quipped about how I was going to yell at anyone who even so much as dangled a chip over the table... The old guy in the red hat did just that an hour later (Dorito, no less), and I jokingly barked at him (table laughed). But there was also some measure of seriousness there.

Last night was fun, we played around with the lighting to find everyone's favorite colors, and everyone at the table insisted this was the finest poker table they'd ever played on.

I had a blast, and did wind up the big winner when I doubled up through my friend with my 10h10c, on a 7c9c2h 3c board. After the turn I'm pot committed and my $20 turn bet gets shoved on, I ship my remaining $50 ($200+ pot), spike the Ac river FTW (against 72o).

...I had a blast, and did wind up the big winner when I doubled up through my friend with my 10h10c, on a 7c9c2h 3c board. After the turn I'm pot committed and my $20 turn bet gets shoved on, I ship my remaining $50 ($200+ pot), spike the Ac river FTW (against 72o).

I wish I could play on that table, but this wasn't really me. :)

Seriously awesome setup you got there. I already commented on the sweet table but the whole thing with the chairs as well is so frickin cool. Nice job

Another point the players noted, that although the glide of this cloth was amazing out the gate, it really broke in mid-way through the session and only got better. Attendees of the MTTD that played around with this cloth were amazed at the glide with it just laying over my existing table... it's even better now folks!

Another point the players noted, that although the glide of this cloth was amazing out the gate, it really broke in mid-way through the session and only got better. Attendees of the MTTD that played around with this cloth were amazed at the glide with it just laying over my existing table... it's even better now folks!

Your cloth is amazing, and the table looks great. I'm looking forward to playing on it. :)

Couple more photos of the action. :)

6-17-15 A.jpg
6-17-15.jpg

Are those meatballs covered in sauce? The drinks and chips are one thing, but I guess a brand new table doesn't get in the way of Wisconsin priorities.

Those plates wouldn't even be on the same side of the room, if that was my table...... "Okay folks, the eating area is OVER THERE..."

That drink ring from mttd would be welcome compared the a bbq/spaghetti sauce stain on that felt. Especially after the time you put into it

I think you should probably get some custom chips suitable for that table, and then sell those Benny's to ME!

No interest in the Benny's (nice chips tho), but you do seem overdue for some Fat Tire customs. Un-clench that sphincter and pop for some dazzling CPC's.

Well...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I love the table and the chips! Very nice Erik. I can't believe you let people eat meatballs with sauce near the table or on that off white carpet of yours lol. I make everyone eat upstairs at my place on the wood floor and herd them off the carpet if they step onto it while eating.

Is that rail a 6 inch (pre-installing foam over the wood)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom