Fat Tire Mockups (Lucky Derby Chips) (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
OK, I purchased a number of Lucky Derby chips, and am strongly considering a resurface/label project.

Here are my Mockups, thanks to p5woody's amazing art talents. The bike was completely created from scratch (not copied).

I think these are close, but wanted to get opinions/thoughts.

My cash set will include:

Pink ($.25) 200
Blue ($1) 200
Red ($5) 200
Gray ($20) 20

There are two versions of denom color. We could try to color match with the main chip color, use blue, or just use Red (which is the color of the actual sign lettering)?

FatTireMockups2.jpg

Blue for sure. However, if the color of the bike frame were changed to blue, red would probably work better then. Looks awesome!

Red bike, blue denom. If you wanted to color match, handlebars, pedals and/or seat only. Just enough to make it pop.

Firt glance I thought red to match the bike. Howerver reading and looking again I switched to the blue. Quick glance and you see the denom.

I agree with CdnBeerLover 100$...blue denominations....

Blue totally pops out for the denominations. Very cool! I look forward to putting them into play someday! :)

lol, old thread re-born. :) Ya, I sold those Lucky Derby chips a while back, before I made my FT Table. However, a custom Fat Tire chip is NOT out of the question in the future.

lol, old thread re-born. :) Ya, I sold those Lucky Derby chips a while back, before I made my FT Table. However, a custom Fat Tire chip is NOT out of the question in the future.
CPC? A must with that beautiful table

CPC? A must with that beautiful table

It's on my bucket list. Lol. My BR / poker fund has taken a big hit lately with some chip purchases and a string of bad sessions. Big chip related purchases on hold. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom