Fast Cash Club tournament DBs (1 Viewer)

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
They're finally here! Love how these turned out. They're a bit hefty for their size. I was expecting them to come like your standard DB button, but no biggie. Big thanks to Pete for making these and J5 for the awesome design! On to the pr0n!

SAM_1079.jpg

SAM_1081.jpg

SAM_1083.jpg

SAM_1088.jpg

SAM_1089.jpg

SAM_1091.jpg

SAM_1092.jpg

SAM_1093.jpg

I have plenty of extras since there was a minimum in getting these, so if you're interested in one they're $15.85 each. Thanks for looking!

damn those are sweet. id be interested in how much those weigh, they look diesel

Cool! Glad you finally got them, looking forward to getting the sets and DB. :)
nitzilla

I'll take one of the extra for my buddy with a Mustang. PM me your paypal. Hopefully you haven't mailed the others yet so you could mail them in one package.

The true mark of artistic genius is when the work transcends seamlessly across multiple media. J5 rules.

I'll take one of the extra for my buddy with a Mustang. PM me your paypal. Hopefully you haven't mailed the others yet so you could mail them in one package.

Unfortunately I mailed the remaining packages this morning :(

Wow those are super nice, congrats! I'd be tempted to buy one off you, but it doesn't really go with any of my chips so I'm not sure what I would do with it except be mesmerized by the shiny awesomeness. :cool:

They really are amazing to see/handle in person, best db I've ever seen.
Thanks again Sixspeedfury!
nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom