• Total voters

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Reaction score
Below is the current mockup.
jb_fcc_chips_owps_v2.jpg

Which of these 3 will tie-in best?
fcc_add_25k_1b.jpg

Grey is the best for the set... orange isn't the greatest because you're using the color as the edge spot in the previous denom... and blue is kinda close to purple in the color spectrum...

I prefer the blue one by itself also, but agree the grey flows better with the set

I'd go with orange. The T500 chips typically will not be in play once introduced (so no conflicts), and the yellow-purple-orange and eventual purple-orange combos on the table are so much more vibrant with better contrast than purple-gray imo.

Gray probably looks better in the overall lineup, but I think orange will work better in actual play considering the chips being used at the end.

I vote Grey for the overall lineup but @BGinGA is right that 500 and 25000 would not be in play at the same time. So orange would be fine too.

I feel like the blue is too close to the 5k and the orange too close to the 500, and the spots on the edges of the 5k.

Grey for me

I'd go with orange. The T500 chips typically will not be in play once introduced (so no conflicts), and the yellow-purple-orange and eventual purple-orange combos on the table are so much more vibrant with better contrast than purple-gray imo.

Gray probably looks better in the overall lineup, but I think orange will work better in actual play considering the chips being used at the end.

This was my thinking as well. Towards the end only the 1k, 5k and 25k will be in play so there won't be any conflicts.
20200717_190439.jpg
20200717_190512.jpg
20200717_190555.jpg

Versus the grey:
20200717_190439.jpg
20200717_190512.jpg
20200717_190536.jpg

Last edited:
Typically, very few chips of the highest denomination are in play on most tournaments (especially home games) -- often just five or fewer.

Using a design/color that clearly stands out in the crowd becomes more important with fewer chips, so that they are easily visible to all and not mistakenly missed by players evaluating stack sizes.

Orange slightly over grey.

I have a sample of these (or they went to @BarrieJ3 )

I’ll grab them later and see how they look.

I like the orange. The contrast between the orange and the blue look good to me.

I couldn’t find them.

the slight orange over grey is slighter today.

I pulled out my sample set and compared it against an orange chip from Sunfly, and blue and grey chips from PGi (I don't have any Sunfly examples, unfortunately).

Orange
FCC_25k_Orange (Medium).jpg

Blue
FCC_25k_Blue (Medium).jpg

Grey
FCC_25k_Grey (Medium).jpg

I don't know how close those colours are to the ones that Sunfly will use, but it may help.

PS will those of us with samples be able to obtain the 25k to complete our samples?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom