- suitable for inlaid clay chips

Paulson chips ... 2.00 USD per chip
TRK chips ... 2.00 USD per chip
ASM/CPC chips ... 0.75 USD per chip

Includes:
  • inlay removal from both sides of the chip
  • new laminated labels
  • application of the labels

Inlays can be removed & replaced with the same shape only.

Please note: Shipping is not included in any of the above.

SAMPLE LABEL KITS

- see this thread for more details.

USA / Canada ... 5.00 USD (includes postage)
International ... 7.00 USD (includes postage)

MISCELLANEOUS

Application of labels ... 0.10 USD per chip (both sides)
- relevant to prepared blank chips such as unlabelled china clays, or labelling over Paulson inlays, etc.
- this cost is already included in the costs of milling & labelling, or inlay removal & replacement.

Ultrasonic chip cleaning ... 0.20 USD per chip
- some restrictions may apply, based on color/type of chip
  • not available for ASM/CPC chips
  • includes a very light application of mineral oil (optional)

Last edited:
I knew these prices, but seeing them again is tempting me.

Let’s be honest, I’m never going to mill these myself.
DDCC69D0-8F45-4A7E-9BE8-2C8A9C668A73.jpeg

I knew these prices, but seeing them again is tempting me.

Let’s be honest, I’m never going to mill these myself.
View attachment 224582

Same here..plenty of stuff to mill or remove inlays.
Too afraid to butcher my mint chips....

Prices are VERY fair but shipping intern. & VAT push cost out of reach :(

The same price. The point of doing all the annoying milling work is to facilitate label sales. I'm not interested in doing that just so you can put someone else's labels on the chips :)

I was referring to getting it done and having you do the labels, but putting them on myself :)

@Gear Can you please post pics of what each of the three different labels look like? Thanks (y) :thumbsup:

I'll let gear answer but one of the best things you can do is missing from the price list: order a sample set! I was convinced I needed one type of label, once I had the goods in hand it was clear I preferred a different style.

price for inlay printing and application on an already blank chip? (both sides)

Thanks.

Application of labels is 0.10 USD per chip. (This is only relevant to chips like china clays or otherwise already-prepared chips, or for labelling over existing inlays. The cost of applying the labels is already built into the costs for milling & inlay replacement.)

Last edited:
I was referring to getting it done and having you do the labels, but putting them on myself :)

Ah :) In that case let me rephrase ... the point of doing all the annoying milling work is to get to do the fun part of actually applying the labels and finishing a nice-looking chip! :)

In all seriousness, you don't want to do that. There are slight variations in milling that usually means you need slight variations in label size. (Measure, print, apply, iterate.) Labelling the chips is not the last final finishing-touch step; it's closer to the middle of the job.

Milling CPC?
Same as Paulson, but depending on the chip, it could end up being better (in terms of cost) to just order new CPC chips with inlays.

EDIT: spelling/typo

Last edited:
have you run into any restrictions, maybe on depth of hotstamp, etc?

Not really, hotstamp depth is generally not a problem. Width (or diameter) of hotstamp is more of an issue. If the hotstamp is big enough then milling a shape can be awkward if the shape is smaller than the hotstamp in some parts.

Is there somewhere on pcf that lists the available inlay shapes?

Not really. For faux shaped inlays (i.e. printed) we can print whatever shape you can draw, so having a listing isn't helpful. For milling, we can cut whatever shape you can draw as long as it does not have sharp inside corners.

Not really. For faux shaped inlays (i.e. printed) we can print whatever shape you can draw, so having a listing isn't helpful. For milling, we can cut whatever shape you can draw as long as it does not have sharp inside corners.

I should add -- if you're removing shaped inlays and replacing them with labels, we can cut the same shape as the originals. That is, sharp inside corners are OK when cutting labels, just not when milling new inlays into chips.

Do you have some pictures of the different shaped inlays you have made, @Gear?
I guess most of them are similar to paulsons shapes, but it would still be awesome to see some photos. Some good old shaped inlay pron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom