Fantasy Olympics (2 Viewers)

Zmasterben

Flush
Reaction score
Any interest in a fantasy Olympics pool here?

I have been running one with family/friends for the past 6 years (3 Olympics) but because of the circumstances I am expecting a really small turnout on my other one so I could run a second one as well.

How it works:

Countries are valued between $0-100 based on expected outcome. USA costs $100.
You select 10 countries that cost a total of $100. If you select the USA you must select 9 other countries that cost zero.
You are awarded points based on medal finishes per event for your country. Gold is 3 points, Silver 2 points, Bronze 1 point.
Person with the highest points in the end wins.

I know this is short notice and would need entries by Midnight EST tomorrow. I was thinking everyone puts up a chip worth $5-$10 or we could just do a $10 entry?

I will post more info if there is interested. I am looking for 9-24 people probably.

Any interest in a fantasy Olympics pool here?

I have been running one with family/friends for the past 6 years (3 Olympics) but because of the circumstances I am expecting a really small turnout on my other one so I could run a second one as well.

How it works:

Countries are valued between $0-100 based on expected outcome. USA costs $100.
You select 10 countries that cost a total of $100. If you select the USA you must select 9 other countries that cost zero.
You are awarded points based on medal finishes per event for your country. Gold is 3 points, Silver 2 points, Bronze 1 point.

I know this is short notice and would need entries by Midnight EST tomorrow. I was thinking everyone puts up a chip worth $5-$10 or we could just do a $10 entry?

I will post more info if there is interested. I am looking for 9-24 people probably.
I'm tempted. But I hate you. So. I'm torn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom