Fantasy Football (2 Viewers)

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
For those of you that are into fantasy football, here’s one for you.

Going into MNF, standard scoring league two teams with the following scenario...

Team 1) 86.9...Rudolph to play
Team 2) 66.5...Cousins and Lockett to play

Which team wins?

Was a tough decision. Watson vs the Patriots and him being sacked an average of 4 times a game or Cousins with the hot streak. Really a 50/50 toss up.

I'll root for team 2. But that's primarily because I need Lockett to get 40 yards or a score in order to lock up a playoff bye week.

Fuck fantasy football. That's all I'm saying. I should have known prime time isnt a spot to play a QB in, even if the other QB option has the absolute worst matchup on paper...that being Watson.

Yeah, I always stay far far away from any Seahawks players but Wilson.

Lesson learned. Never again. I’d have won if I started Watson but they literally all said, Watson is gonna get destroyed by Patriots D. All bullshit lol

I also don’t know if i have much playoff ammo. I lost Mack, Williams is tanking. I only have Watson, Zeke Singletary and Henry as major contenders. Rest are garbage.

Not sure if this is the best thread or not but I'm interested in trying an auction seasonal league or setting one up. If I get enough interest, I'm willing to start one up.

I have messages out to other circles I run in. If I can get 10-14 teams, I'll get one up and running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom