Fantasy Baseball League (1 Viewer)

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
So my regular fantasy baseball league went kaput this past off-season, and I thought I’d see if there was any interest in a cheap ($20) fantasy league. I’ve always wanted to do a rotisserie keeper league with an auction draft, and I thought maybe some in here might be interested. I figured we’d do weekly instead of daily transactions so you don’t have to be on top of it every day.

We have 3 spots available. If you want in, let me know please. And if you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

1. @Chippy McChiperson
2. @krafticus
3. @kirchhausen
4. @detroitdad
5. @72o
6. @Ben8257
7. @liftapint
8. @Suited Connector
9. @Highli99
10. @RowlettTexasChipGuy
11. @moose
12. @Apache

Last edited:
It's an auction draft, so basically you're just bidding for players instead of selecting them in order. Everyone will have a salary cap you can't exceed. And you get to keep 5 players (but every year you keep someone their salary goes up $5, and you can only keep someone for a maximum 5 total years. So in year 1 if you drafted someone at $10, in year 2 he'd be $15, and in year 5 $30).

Not sure if I want to lock into a five year league.

Hey all, looks like almost everyone has signed up. If you could all let me know (on the ESPN site preferably) what days and times you're available for the draft, I'll do my best to set up a time that works for everybody. Thanks and let's have a great season!

Reactions: 72o
Good luck with your league!!

It looks like we are going to get a full season of baseball which will be nice!!

For those who have not played in an auction keeper league enjoy and don't underestimate the value of getting budding stars for cheap while you can... think about it like an investment... just like buying Paulsons 5 years ago!!!

Name the time and I'd fly out to the Apache warehouse to do a live draft in person...just saying.

Anyone here have an open spot in their respective league(s)? Ideally $100-$250 buyin - shoot me a message!

I'm in, what do you all think? I'll have to look at the rosters and see if I can change the player salaries, I think we were going to add $5 each year if you wanted to keep someone. Sorry I've been slacking

Is there a limit to how many we can keep, aside from the salary cap?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom