Fall Free-for-All!

Reaction score
With the new season upon us we’d like to offer you a sample sale! 6 chips (4-39mm, 2-44mm) featuring GOCC information at different denominations. Buy yours today for $1.80 plus $5.15 s/h (ME, FL and NJ please add sales tax. Ships to continental US addresses only). As a collector, you will want to own these! (Limit one set per customer.)

This sale, like the season, won’t last long, place your order today by emailing pcf@gameoncc.com with “Fall Free-for-All PCF" in the subject line!

SampleChips.jpg

Last edited:

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Those look nice. Email sent! Thanks.

tant

Sitting Out
Reaction score
With the new season upon us we’d like to offer you a sample sale! 6 chips (4-39mm, 2-44mm) featuring GOCC information at different denominations. Buy yours today for $1.80 plus $5.15 s/h (ME, FL and NJ please add sales tax. Ships to continental US addresses only). As a collector, you will want to own these! (Limit one set per customer.)

This sale, like the season, won’t last long, place your order today by emailing pcf@gameoncc.com with “Fall Free-for-All PCF" in the subject line!

View attachment 521

Customize the text and centers and I could see myself with a new set of chips. Love the colors.
I am not a big fan of oversized high value chips for a home game, can they be the regular size?

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Paypal just suspended my account because they suspected that the payment made to you guys was for illegal items... Just sent them a link to this thread and explained that the whooping 6.95 payment was for a limited edition custom ceramic poker chip set... Wow paypal wow...

Reaction score
Customize the text and centers and I could see myself with a new set of chips. Love the colors.
I am not a big fan of oversized high value chips for a home game, can they be the regular size?
Yes, if you order a custom set they can all be 39 mm chips.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Paypal just suspended my account because they suspected that the payment made to you guys was for illegal items... Just sent them a link to this thread and explained that the whooping 6.95 payment was for a limited edition custom ceramic poker chip set... Wow paypal wow...

Wow, that's crazy!

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Not a problem. ;)

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As i've previously stated elsewhere on PCF, I'm not big on ceramic chips but decided to order a set, just to see.

Have to say that these look and feel terrific. Very impressive. i just wish I could have ordered multiple sets so I could have enough chips to shuffle. Also would have liked to see aligned edge spots on the samples but I guess you can't have everything.

I especially like the 44mm chips. High denom oversized tourney set?

Maybe once I win the FB contest :D

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
As i've previously stated elsewhere on PCF, I'm not big on ceramic chips but decided to order a set, just to see.

Have to say that these look and feel terrific. Very impressive. i just wish I could have ordered multiple sets so I could have enough chips to shuffle. Also would have liked to see aligned edge spots on the samples but I guess you can't have everything.

I especially like the 44mm chips. High denom oversized tourney set?

Maybe once I win the FB contest :D
I agree, I got my first sample set the other day. These I am re-shipping to saw28 on Wed, but I took a peek. Very nice!

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Have to say that these look and feel terrific. Very impressive. i just wish I could have ordered multiple sets so I could have enough chips to shuffle.
I like these also. With a few tweaks, I could see myself with a set of these. I grabbed some of my Terrible's ceramic chips and it was just enough to shuffle.

gocc.jpg

Top Bottom