• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Fake Rounders prop chip on eBay (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/284421767431

1629760364463.png

I think the seller is being fair; he actually says he doesn't know what the chip is.

Anyone considering buying something like this should know enough to do their homework, and if they do they'll know this isn't from the movie. ...probably. I mean, honestly, this is pretty esoteric knowledge. But that's exactly the sort of thing that a movie prop collector should be prepared to find out.

Alas, it'll probably end up going to someone who thinks it's genuine. But hey, maybe they'll never find out and never sell it, and if it makes them happy who am I to burst their bubble?

I think the seller is being fair; he actually says he doesn't know what the chip is.
I think the seller is being insincere and disingenuous. To my eyes, he clearly knows this isn't the real thing, but is pretending he doesn't. "oh my friend gave me this and told me some stuff, I don't know, I don't know." I say bite me, he's either lazy or a liar or both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom