Fake Paulson Classics? (1 Viewer)

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. They definitely look like they were cleaned too harshly and maybe there is some residue still on them? Try magic eraser and oil on one to see if anything changes? It is weird though.
This has done the trick! they feel chalky as hell again! thanks for this insight.

Reactions: 72o
This has done the trick! they feel chalky as hell again! thanks for this insight.
Awesome! You're welcome. Now try to see just how light you can get away with scrubbing with the magic eraser so as not to remove too much 'clay'. Glad there is a possible solution to this. I hope they all work out this way.

Awesome! You're welcome. Now try to see just how light you can get away with scrubbing with the magic eraser so as not to remove too much 'clay'. Glad there is a possible solution to this. I hope they all work out this way.

I've tried multiple denoms and they are all cleaning up exceedingly well. I am doing a very light circular scrub, there is some color transfer onto the eraser but i don't think its doing too much to erode the chips. Now I just need to cue up 16 hours of netflix because it looks like its taking about an hour to do 40 chips!

Also post some pics of how the magic eraser worked! Glad this got resolved.

I'm so happy to hear that this has been resolved. Perhaps you could update the title?

This thread is actually 14 months old. This latest transaction that was brought up and posted this month didn't directly relate to the OP (aside from the fact that it questioned the authenticity of chips).

This thread is actually 14 months old. This latest transaction that was brought up and posted this month didn't directly relate to the OP (aside from the fact that it questioned the authenticity of chips).

LOL! I noticed September but missed the year. Oh, well, at least I learned something. Back to my regular programming.

Im a bit bummed at this:(

i was hoping someone could do fakes as good as this really cheap. I miss my th&c's:(

by the way do your 5000's stick together? Mine did even after i oiled them.

I think it's impossible to distinguish the fake from the original only from looking at pictures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom