• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Faded Spade - TDA Cards (1 Viewer)

Nice cards, but about double the price I'd pay for them.

Last I heard, not many people liked the feel of faded spades anyway. Are people warming up to them?

Last I heard, not many people liked the feel of faded spades anyway. Are people warming up to them?
My big issue was that the v1 cards warped after just a couple of weeks after using them. The v2's are much nicer feeling and have not warped as of several weeks after opening them.

Now, find me a "Friday Night Poker" Faded Spade card set up, and I'd pay through the nose for those, only because that short lived Facebook live stream was what got me back into poker after many years and subsequently into this hobby.

I'd like to try Faded Spade, I really like the PIP size, but the shipped price has kept me away.

I'd like to try Faded Spade, I really like the PIP size, but the shipped price has kept me away.
They have 20% off sales on occasion. Look around and see if they have one for Labor Day. You can get a set up for $20ish shipped with the sale. But yes, otherwise, I agree.

Hey if you want I can mail you a set to try just pay postage back
Thanks, but if I really want to try them I'll just have to suck it up and pay. It would be a shame for us to pay the shipping back and forth just so I could try them. Very kind offer though, I appreciate it!

Thanks, but if I really want to try them I'll just have to suck it up and pay. It would be a shame for us to pay the shipping back and forth just so I could try them. Very kind offer though, I appreciate it!
No probs! They are my favorite and I've own 90 percent of them all. The don't shuffle as good as dejsin but the visuals are so good

The Faded Spade cards are discounted this weekend @Jake14mw .

They also have a purple/black bridge set up that I've never seen before for sale. Grabbed a set up, as I like to use colors other than red/blue for tournaments. I reserve red/blue for cash games :)

The Faded Spade cards are discounted this weekend @Jake14mw .

They also have a purple/black bridge set up that I've never seen before for sale. Grabbed a set up, as I like to use colors other than red/blue for tournaments. I reserve red/blue for cash games :)
Thanks for the heads up. $27 shipped is still a little steep for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom