Faded Spade PROMO 25% Off (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
Faded Spade offers 25% discount on purchase of cards with code "VETERAN"

Love these cards, especially their 4 Color decks. Some find a bit slippery though.

I got some recently, not many options for 4 color decks so I felt obligated to give em a shot. So far so good, but they are definitely pretty stiff. I usually shuffle the deck at the corners across the shorter side, and these are a good amount of work. However, they work great in the Shuffle Tech, so that's not so much of a concern for us. Most players commented that they liked the font (both size and style) and the "grainy" feel of the cards quite a bit.

Everyone loves them at our place for look, but their slippery and end up getting sprayed every game.

I got some recently, not many options for 4 color decks so I felt obligated to give em a shot. So far so good, but they are definitely pretty stiff. I usually shuffle the deck at the corners across the shorter side, and these are a good amount of work. However, they work great in the Shuffle Tech, so that's not so much of a concern for us. Most players commented that they liked the font (both size and style) and the "grainy" feel of the cards quite a bit.
If you want a 4 colour try the Desjgn bridge size jumbo index
Fabulous cards
Or you can try the Modiano poker size regular index 4 colours

I just received the Faded Spade 2.0 Bridge size today and I am pleasantly surprised. I don’t find them slippery at all. Quite the opposite actually. The cards have a similar texture to the blackjack index cards from @desjgn but a little more subtle. Comparing their slipperiness to Copags they are night and day. I love that the pip is jumbo but the rest of the face of the cards are large as if standard index. One negative I will give them is how stiff they are. Hopefully they break in a little with some use. Overall, very happy with them and will buy again. Game on Sunday so they won’t have to go too long before seeing some action. :)

3888340E-C5A1-4F80-9ED8-CB240EA6A930.jpeg

I got some recently, not many options for 4 color decks so I felt obligated to give em a shot. So far so good, but they are definitely pretty stiff. I usually shuffle the deck at the corners across the shorter side, and these are a good amount of work. However, they work great in the Shuffle Tech, so that's not so much of a concern for us. Most players commented that they liked the font (both size and style) and the "grainy" feel of the cards quite a bit
Played my first game with some new Faded Spade 2.0's that came in the mail this week. They are really beautiful cards actually. I noticed some significant differences between these decks and the decks I ordered about a year and a half ago- also labelled 4 colour 2.0's, but those cards are definitely different in terms of finish, card stock colour and even ink colour. The new ones are actually beautiful. We ran them in the shuffletech all night and the machine seems to love the cards. I also noticed that the rollers dont gunk up as much and the cards don't get those roller grime marks like copags would. Overall really happy. Can't wait for my poker size 2.0's to ship once they get some stock again.

I wish I had seen this before I bought mine…especially as a veteran. Either way, haven’t played with mine yet, but can’t wait to break them in.

Faded spades have the perfect size index. I play with 20-70 year olds and everyone seems to like them, they will occasionally explode when shuffled. Normally just happens once tho. Love mine enough to make it my username. (Was playing while subscribing)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom