Faded Spade Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

I almost ordered some,
I like Bridge jumbo index, and from afar i like the court cards, but up close i dont think i really love the 'animation' look of the court cards.

Just my worthless 2cents.

After hearing han’s review, and him bringing a set up over to my game last night, I was intrigued to get these into play. Near the end of the night, we did eventually get these on the felt, and all of the players remaining were very much digging these cards. I actually liked the way these shuffled, and felt. They look odd, but I think I like the artwork. My die hard Regs stated that they really liked how they looked, and commented on their easily descernable markings.

Well, the jury spoke, and I just sentenced two setups to serve a life sentence in my game. Let’s hope it’s a long incarceration. I will report back after I receive them, and will let folks know how well they hold up after regular use.

Here are some shots from last night

View attachment 146472 View attachment 146473 View attachment 146474
Glad you guys got to use them, sounds like we'll get to see them after a bit more use too.

Promo code NEW in caps saves you 20 percent off.ordered a few sets for my game and pre-ordered a few more bridge size..they're waiting in my front porch for me to get home from work.cant wait to open them

I per-ordered a set of bridge cards and they sent me poker sized. They told me to keep the poker sized cards and they'll send the bridge ones later on. Score! (y) :thumbsup:

I'll get them in play tomorrow.

Just got them in. Thick and slick. Might want to play a few hands of solitaire to break them in before the game. Cards sliding everywhere! They are much more thicker then Kem and DaVinci as you can see in the pics.

20180126_154918.jpg 20180126_154405.jpg 20180126_154305.jpg 20180126_154140.jpg 20180126_154124.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom