Faded Spade Free Playing Platform

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
Hi,,,,,

Do you know that FadedSpade offers free platform to practice NLH and PLO?
It's all play money and possiblity to win free decks of plastic cards and various merchandise.

Follow this link and register for free.. https://hearts.fadedspade.poker

My nick is "surfik"

Lent53

High Hand
Reaction score
how long is it free for? is there a way to play private with friends?

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
how long is it free for? is there a way to play private with friends?
There are two rooms Hearts for free...you get playmoney and you can play any logged person
Spades where you pay subscription and able to create custom games limited or not to your friends

So far I use only Hearts pokerroom

AnteAndy

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Literally looks like Poker Mavens software. Hearts are public rooms, and Spades are reserved rooms. So looks like for private home games online Spades would be the options.

Can find more info regarding Faded Spade's online poker here: https://www.fadedspade.com/cardclub

It's subscription based unlike Poker Mavens. Most subscriptions are $20/month for single table cash, tourneys, and MTT tourneys. $200/month for Business subscription and $300/month for Poker Room Tourneys.

Could be an ok options for those who only want to do online until quarantine ends for them, and not have to worry about seting up their network for Mavens for $20 a month for a single table, unlike Mavens it's one-and-done for the single-table Lite version for $40.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I have nothing but negative impressions of faded spade cards. But give me a chance to win some free, and I’M THERE!!

Top Bottom