SOLD Fabulous Las Vegas $1000's (99 + 1 with label removed on one side) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denali

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Fabulous Las Vegas $1000 in awesome shape with one exception. I removed the label from one side of one chip. I was planning on relabeling these, but went in another direction. If you need an extra to fill the rack they are on eBay all the time, as a matter of fact there is one there now.

99 + 1 half murdered chip $220 + shipping SOLD

US shipping only via USPS Priority Flat Rate

Posting Sold in this thread has priority over dibs and PM's

Paypal F&F or add 3% if G&S

Chip tray/rack not included

FabVegas1Ka.JPG

FabVegas1Kb.JPG

FabVegas1Kc.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah, I labeled $10 VLV for my .25 VLV. Made me feel food because they were all VLV chips with the same feel, so it was really authentic. FLVs are similar in that they’re authentic leaded old school chips, but the inlays are weak (IMO) compared to the qualities of the chips. Using the thousands for the frac could be nice. I think they’re pretty tough to find in quantities, though. Do you already have a bunch?

Yeah, I labeled $10 VLV for my .25 VLV. Made me feel food because they were all VLV chips with the same feel, so it was really authentic. FLVs are similar in that they’re authentic leaded old school chips, but the inlays are weak (IMO) compared to the qualities of the chips. Using the thousands for the frac could be nice. I think they’re pretty tough to find in quantities, though. Do you already have a bunch?

I have around

560 5s
100 25s
30 100s
100 500s
And now the 100 1ks (assuming I was first, haven't confirmed yet)

I agree that the labels are weak. I love the 5s and 25s though. Maybe a full re-label could be in the cards at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom