Extremely new here/need buying advice (1 Viewer)

Freepercent

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello all! I have a set of chips for my low-stakes games that I'm not crazy about and would ideally like to sell them and eventually get a different set. I do really like the Arias for the bright colors. I see they sell them on Baba and I know there is a group buy going around. Is that the best way to buy? Thank you for your patience

Depends on what you like. There are different types of chips. The Arias are ceramics and not everyone likes that. Best advice is prob to take it slow and start out by getting samples of different types to see for yourself. Spend some time around here and ask questions, lots to take in

Reactions: DRG
Fyi, the vendors on Alibaba who are selling designs you see around these parts are almost all (maybe all) doing it without permission from the original artist.
Good point

Get samples
This can never get old!

Get Samples! It seems like such a cliché but dam it’s good advice. You need to be precise these days with respect to what you want to go after but you want to be sure you try to handle all the different types you can.

If money ain’t an object, you can go all Windwalker and then sell off what you don’t need once the storm has settled.

Welcome. Everyone here is super helpful. By the way, does this napkin smell like chloroform?
EB8816F5-BC69-46A0-A0F3-AFE2B0D5857F.jpeg

This can never get old!

Get Samples! It seems like such a cliché but dam it’s good advice. You need to be precise these days with respect to what you want to go after but you want to be sure you try to handle all the different types you can.
Great advice!

If money ain’t an object, you can go all Windwalker and then sell off what you don’t need once the storm has settled.
If you do decide to go this route, be prepared to lose roughly 50% or more on each purchase you make. He foolishly overspent spectacularly & now he is trying to cut his losses by liquidating.

Samples are for suckers. Don’t dick around wasting money and time on postage. There’s plenty of people sitting on mountains of paulsons looking for a new home for a good price . Throw a price and breakdown out there and they’ll find you.
No goats No glory

Great advice!

If you do decide to go this route, be prepared to lose roughly 50% or more on each purchase you make. He foolishly overspent spectacularly & now he is trying to cut his losses by liquidating.
im not sure this is accurate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom