Cancelled Extra WSOP cinci and 36mm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neilimixam

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi,

I am selling this indivisible lot of 36mm chips.

15 x 25
35 x 100
5 x 500
15 x 25000
20 x buy in

0DE46C29-0358-42BA-B5CE-DF9EE6DA71B6.jpeg
EF7BE547-7778-4A2E-9546-A74F7BCD6CBF.jpeg

150€ + Shipping from France

Last edited:
Doesn't Jim still have the yellow T1ks available? I imagine also the 5ks he still has as well, or is it only sets he has left available at this point?

Best of luck with the trade, I don't own any of the WSOP series, I love the colors of the non wsop... just bought a few of those brown 25ks... still think that price was crazy for those $8 each!! but oh well only needed a few for the top end.

I own 80 of those Indian Blue buy in chips... still no clue what I will use them for but I have them! Lmao if I had something to trade I would trade for that barrel and complete the rack (still with no idea what to use them for!!) Probably destined to become bounties at some point!

I must be able to get it through The chip exchange, but being in Europe I preferred that the chips did not cross the ocean.
Thank you for your message, I also find that $ 8 / chip is very expensive, I did not get them at that price and I do not intend to give them away so expensive.
I am not against selling you the barrel buy-in but the shipping costs are quite prohibitive for only 20 chips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom