Extra Life Charity Poker Chip Raffle Prize List Preview (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Hi folks! Some of you have seen and voted on the Extra Life ceramic chip mockups over the past couple weeks. Those chips will be used in a charity poker tournament to help raise funds for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

The website for the Extra Life fundraiser is http://www.extra-life.org/

The website for the cancer center that these funds will benefit is http://ccbd.phoenixchildrens.org/.

After the tournament is over on November 7th I'll be conducting a drawing to raffle off 500 of those chips, along with other chip-related prizes.

Raffle tickets will cost $25. There are currently eleven guaranteed prizes to raffle off to my fellow chippers, with the possibility of more being added over the coming weeks...

• A sample set of Ultimate Bet chips
  • A sample set of The Armory tournament chips
  • 100 blue/yellow ASM American Eagles on the HHR mold
  • 50-chip lot of Par-A-Dice chips, including 10 $500 chips
  • 20 Ultimate Bet $5 chips (not many of these were made by comparison to the rest of the set)
  • 100 Ultimate Bet $25 chips
  • 50 Ultimate Bet $100 chips
  • 300-chip lot of CPS Blanks, all new/unused
  • 100-chip lot of Casablanca chips, including 20 new/unused $25 chips
  • 500pc ceramic set of Extra Life tournament chips (used in the charity tournament)
  • $250 credit to PGI

If raffle entries meet or exceed $2000, then I'll add in a 500pc set of Paulson THC hostsamped solids to be selected by the winner from the solids racks pictured (some breakdown restrictions will apply). All chips in those racks will stand on end, and the majority are slightly used or new/unused.

In addition to the raffle tickets, you will also be able to purchase sample sets of the tournament chips directly.

This raffle will be open to PCF and CT forum users only. The total of raffle entries for the $2000 threshold will be the total combined entries between the two boards.

Once I place the order for the chips and credit with PGI then I'll post something in the Classifieds board both here and on CT with further instructions on how to get your raffle entries. If you would like to add something to the prize list, please don't hesitate to contact me!

P1000205.JPG P1000207.JPG P1000208.JPG P1000211.JPG P1000212.JPG P1000214.JPG P1000215.JPG P1000216.JPG P1000217.JPG P1000218.JPG P1000221.JPG

This is awesome, Scott! Please feel free to PM me if there's anything I can do in the way of tables or anything for the event.

I also got pretty excited to see all of these pictures on that table. I hope it's working out well for you.

Thanks, James! The tournament itself is going to be just a single-table event, so I won't need anything extra in the way of tables. If you like seeing the pics, though, be on the lookout for a classified entry from me in the next day or so...plenty more pics of chips on your table coming soon!

Can I donate some sample sets?

Cool. I get them out to you on Monday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom