• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Expensive $5 VLV single (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/133672248583
E50369F8-DA80-441F-B48F-AA41E5B7E38E.jpeg

Just FYI Incase anyone here is bidding, this is for a single $5 chip

I messaged this guy immediately upon his first listing to ask how many because he didn’t indicate it was just that one chip. I talked him into relisting it with a better description. He says he has more than one 1000 chip sets. But he has to dig out the other sets and co firm how many he has. It seemed like he was doing this to establish a price. He seems somewhat open to chatting but I just didn’t have the energy. Go get em boys.

I messaged this guy immediately upon his first listing to ask how many because he didn’t indicate it was just that one chip. I talked him into relisting it with a better description. He says he has more than one 1000 chip sets. But he has to dig out the other sets and co firm how many he has. It seemed like he was doing this to establish a price. He seems somewhat open to chatting but I just didn’t have the energy. Go get em boys.
Hope he doesn’t just take this price and multiply by 1000. Wouldn’t be the first though :sick:

Yeah I tried talking to him too, he seems unreasonable and trying to establish a singles price to multiply for the rest of the set, I don’t have high hopes, expect to see a listing for 1000chips starting at like $6k or something, typical waste of time trying to negotiate with people like this.

Also FYI he has $50 denoms. I inquired because I could use another 20 of that base chip. He's got 315 of them. I clue what his price is but given the above I'm not optimistic.

600 doge coins perhaps?
@Josh Kifer

Maybe we should all bid the crap out of it, just to mess with him. If we each toss in a fiver and bid that thing up to $25-$30, that guy’s gonna think he’s got his retirement fund right there.
Keep bidding it up and see who gets stuck overpaying? Sounds like hot potato

i figured he was flashing pics to make deals without the rake

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom