Found Excellent to Mint Condition Isle Girardeau $1's - One Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellrnebula

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello!

As you can tell from my post count, I'm new to this site, and I've enjoyed combing through old threads the past month admiring everyone's collections. I'm starting a collection of my own after playing with the same chips in my home game since high school. It's time for a much overdue upgrade.

I'm searching for 2 racks of Isle Cape Girardeau $1's or Terrible's Tri Moon $1's (I know they're rare). Excellent, minty, or mint condition, please. I unfortunately do not have chips to trade. I'd appreciate any help or offers!

*Apologies for not knowing who to credit for the photo's. Like I said, I'm new here, and I'm still learning the ropes :)

1612411902169.png

1612413177822.png

Hello!

As you can tell from my post count, I'm new to this site, and I've enjoyed combing through old threads the past month admiring everyone's collections. I'm starting a collection of my own after playing with the same chips in my home game since high school. It's time for a much overdue upgrade.

I'm searching for 2 racks of Isle Cape Girardeau $1's or Terrible's Tri Moon $1's (I know they're rare). Excellent, minty, or mint condition, please. I unfortunately do not have chips to trade. I'd appreciate any help or offers!

*Apologies for not knowing who to credit for the photo's. Like I said, I'm new here, and I'm still learning the ropes :)

View attachment 628630

View attachment 628647
You are best off chasing Isle $1s. The prices are vastly different. You would probably get around 3 racks of Isles for the price you would pay for the Terribles

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm really open to any white $1's in great shape, but I thought it was a good idea to start a narrow search in case someone is willing to part with a couple racks of Isles. These two are closer to the aesthetic I'm search for, but I'm open to other offers.

Isles pics are @Hammer2171 but I’m sure he doesn’t mind :D :cool
But yes, definitely go for the isles $1’s. That sale was roughly a year ago, so they’re out there. Those sexy Terribles... shewwww... man, you picked a good one but they’re very rare and few would be willing to give em up.
Don’t let that stop you from trying, cuz you never know what the tide will bring in
3EE7C137-1846-495F-B34D-22FD943B8CDC.gif

Bump! Really just looking for two racks of white $1's with sharp edges in excellent to mint condition.

Last edited:
If you are just simply looking for mint/sharp/white RHC chips, these are going to be the absolute cheapest option you will find:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.64636/

Specifically, the 1A chips, which I personally think are awesome. There could be a little warping with them, which you will want to look up what that is and how to fix it. For minty spotted Paulsons, it really is a steal and the vendor is great! Feel free to ask questions and good luck.

If you are just simply looking for mint/sharp/white RHC chips, these are going to be the absolute cheapest option you will find:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/black-friday-sale.64636/

Specifically, the 1A chips, which I personally think are awesome. There could be a little warping with them, which you will want to look up what that is and how to fix it. For minty spotted Paulsons, it really is a steal and the vendor is great! Feel free to ask questions and good luck.
^^This^^

Lol, I was typing out the same type of thing. Then I read Robert's post above, well said. Amazing value!

Welcome to the site bud. Definitely some helpful people around here, and you found one of the good ones. Nice pickup :)
Thank you! I've found everyone to be incredibly supportive and willing to help. Great experience thus far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom