Examples of no denomination inlays (1 Viewer)

Waarwaar

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

I like to use my pokerchips as often as possible. So not only when i play poker with my friends, but also when i play a boardgame with my family. That's why I'm thinking of a custom made poker set with no denominations. I know that some people advise against chips without denominations, but since i have seen the Bart's Bowl-O-Rama set i really believe you can make an epic chip set without denominations. My question to the forum is if there are more chips sets with inlays without denominations (i didn't found a thread about this subject). I'm really curious, would love to see more. Thank you all!

I stole the picture from this forum, hope that's fine.

Bart.jpg

Non-denominational hotstamps! Ok, ok, they're just Starbursts, but they work great for our non-poker family game nights.

2017-06-02 13.24.24.jpg

Viva la Starburst!

Last edited:
I know that some people advise against chips without denominations, but since i have seen the Bart's Bowl-O-Rama set i really believe you can make an epic chip set without denominations
A concept like the pins is a good way to help denote denominations. Especially if you are using non-traditional colors.
That's pretty cool - at first glance, I hadn't noticed the different number of pins. That concept works very well in using a set for poker to other games, where the progression of low-to-high values use the same colors in poker and the other games. Some increase in the number of symbols, or the size of the symbol from chip to chip.

I believe one can even make an epic chipset without inlays -- see my milled Paulson solids set here.

Last edited:
That's pretty cool - at first glance, I hadn't noticed the different number of pins. That concept works very well in using a set for poker to other games, where the progression of low-to-high values use the same colors in poker and the other games. Some increase in the number of symbols, or the size of the symbol from chip to chip.

I believe one can even make an epic chipset without inlays -- see my milled Paulson solids set here.
You have an epic set sir! Your Paulson solids are amazing, i love the colors. Not sure, but I expect - correct me if I'm wrong - that it's not very easy to collect such a set because i don't live in the USA. But if you wanna sell your set, i would consider it ;)
And i already have a theme for my inlay, and since the idea is in my head, I can't let it go...

It surprises me that not more people have examples of inlays without denominations.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom