Examples of DG Peach and Arc Yellow together? (1 Viewer)

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Hi, just throwing this out there as my set slowly comes to being finalised, does anyone have an example of DG Peach and Arc Yellow together on the same chip?

I really need to finish my 1000 chip and am strugling with colors. To my eye the color samples look diferent enough to work, but when they are actually together on one chip it might not end up being the case.

If anyone has done this before or has pics please let me know.

Thanks

Pics of the orange spectrum with and without a very blue flash. I hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20141118_213111.jpg
    IMG_20141118_213111.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20141118_213117.jpg
    IMG_20141118_213117.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_20141118_213127.jpg
    IMG_20141118_213127.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Thanks quicksilver. It does help. It looked fine at home but I've been at work for a week and not having my samples infront of me is making me have second thoughts.

Fwiw I think putting the two together in a spot that is actually connected would be OK but the base would have to offer a high contrast like black, charcoal or even the dark green or dark blue. I have a complete sample set of the colors so pm me I can help you in anyway.

Plan is arc yellow base with dg orange and dg peach 614 spots

I'd caution against it. Arc yellow and DG peach are two of their closest colors I would say. The original (the really original) mockup on Big Blue was the nutty-nuts for that chip IMO (Orange w/yellow and arc yellow.)

I agree I really liked the original but was trying to avoid more yellow, and wanted to try a brighter base. The set is quite dark with the 100 and 500.

Oh well. A bit more time to ponder.

Here you have a few pics:

DG peach, Arc yellow, DG peach
11.jpg

DG peach, Butterscotch, Arc yellow
22.jpg

DG peach, Black, Arc yellow
33.jpg

One of these color combinations might be better.

Sorry about the crappy quality pic. From my laptop which is about to die...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 190
It would also be important to note if pics are of oiled chips or not. I found the Lt. Chocolate and the Chocolate did not play well together, until I oiled them. Then it was all pop-a-licious!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom