Everyone selling chips is part of a private GB (1 Viewer)

What do you offer?
image.jpg
sweet-mother-of-god-made-on-imngur-what-the-what-19385781.png

I said this the other day also. Seems dumb we can't just upload the tool to a different hosting website. Unless someone wants to hide in progress group buys that are stored on the tool somehow? Or keep others from being able to easily design chips for a group buy? Either way it comes off as super fishy.

Yeah, there is a huge difference between designing a set, and having one produced. I cant even count how many sets Ive mocked in CPC Tool which have never been made. But its also valuable for people who are into these mixed relabel sets.

Ok I’ll start the bidding.

$2500

I use to spend hours on the chip tools; CPC, Matsui, the PCF/Chiptalk one’s. Guess how many sets I actually purchased?

Just for clarification, if I list some chips for sale does that mean I can enter into a "totally-not-a-group-buy but really is a super-secret-double-probation-group-buy"? Or does one have to be part of the not-a-group-buy and then list chips?

'Cause, I might be able to part with my unicorn hot stamps (the plastic ones, not clay ones).

I use to spend hours on the chip tools; CPC, Matsui, the PCF/Chiptalk one’s. Guess how many sets I actually purchased?

I never got to use it, but I could see my self spending way too much time messing with it if I had the chance.

This is something I can get behind. If it isn't something that is going to be hosted by PCF then surely there is other people with coding skill that can make this a reality. The only other option WAS the chiptalk tool but now that is down as well. IF any type of buy were to materialize not having a tool could significantly effect the quality of chips produced.
O
Someone needs to get on this.
Trying to remember. Did J5 do the Paulson tool for CT?

I hadn’t seen very many complete cash sets available. I’ve only been here since May or so, I think

Also very hard to tell whose in the current NAGBs now since their sales are spurring other people to sell in order to buy the chips the NAGBs are selling... very exciting times !

Yeah many of us were hoping Tommy would put it back, asked and nothing really happened. I used that tool for relabel projects and deciding the best possible chips. Maybe the old CT version still works for older Paulson spots. No secret GB member here and don’t need to sell chips to fund it anyway...

New here so it’s hard to gauge prices, but seems like it would be really tough to buy any sets now and not lose money down the road when you sell. Can anyone telling me are prices currently at an all time high?

New here so it’s hard to gauge prices, but seems like it would be really tough to buy any sets now and not lose money down the road when you sell. Can anyone telling me are prices currently at an all time high?
It depends on what you’re buying. There are definitely chips out there selling for less than they did at their peak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom