• 9:30pm UK / 10:30pm Central Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coyote

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s the UK in lockdown so looking like I’ll have some time on my hands to learn HORSE :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I 'd honestly find it easier to learn how to ride a HORSE (if in a remote area of either the Scottish or Greek highlands):)

BarrieJ3

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been playing cash games on the pokerrrr 2 app with some US folks this week.

It’s gone awesomely thus far. PLO, BiG O, and spinning the game up with a simple invite code. Let me know if anyone wants to get a game going during the day!

BonScot

Full House
Reaction score
I’ve been playing cash games on the pokerrrr 2 app with some US folks this week.

It’s gone awesomely thus far. PLO, BiG O, and spinning the game up with a simple invite code. Let me know if anyone wants to get a game going during the day!
I’m doing some work just now but let me know what times and I’ll try and join in. I’ve already downloaded the app.

BonScot

Full House
Reaction score
I did some tests with Discord, I though I will be fun to give the opportunity to talk while playing
If you want to test or use it here is the link for the server, it should support audio and video as well

https://discord.gg/WXJwTwJ
What’s discord? Imagine that I’m some computer illiterate buffoon (hard to imagine I know) and tell me in very simple terms what it is.

mipevi

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The king is dead, long live the king! Congrats @Sambukan !!! :D

final3.JPG

Unless I'm wrong (someone pls double-check), the prize pool comes to:

1st place 55 EUR
2nd place 25 EUR

So everyone else sends €10 (PayPal Friends & Family) to @Sambukan and he forwards €15 to me, yeah?

BonScot

Full House
Reaction score

View attachment 428704

1st place 55 EUR
2nd place 25 EUR

So everyone else sends €10 (PayPal Friends & Family) to @Sambukan and he forwards €15 to me, yeah?
@Sambukan well done. Post your PayPal details and I’ll send your money over.

Sambukan

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 428704

1st place 55 EUR
2nd place 25 EUR

What a battle, looking forward to the next one.
@Sambukan well done. Post your PayPal details and I’ll send your money over.

View attachment 428704

1st place 55 EUR
2nd place 25 EUR

Good fight! Looking forward to the next battle :)
Kingeliepp@hotmail.com

AuerDanger

High Hand
Reaction score
What happened to mr.Shoverman? Thanks for the game! Paid but is there a way to avoid the Paypal fee (1,9€) in the future? That seems like a big cut from a 10€ transfer...

mipevi

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paid but is there a way to avoid the Paypal fee (1,9€) in the future? That seems like a big cut from a 10€ transfer...
Unfortunately Switzerland is not included in the list of countries, where we can send money to for free (within EU + EFTA without Switzerland). I assume it sucks equally for them to send money to us? It seems to be a one-time-fee, so in theory people could pool the money on one side of the fence first, resulting in a total fee of €1.99..? Btw this will affect the UK as well once brexit is finished. :(

EDIT: I suppose in this case it would have made sense to make free transfers to me (2nd place) from everywhere except Switzerland, and then I’d have done the transfer to @Sambukan ?

Last edited:

AuerDanger

High Hand
Reaction score
Propably out for tonights omaha debacle. I'll try to make it but it doesn't look good

Top Bottom