Ethereum crash coming (2 Viewers)

Thanks guys! This helps a lot, After I looked at the BAT coins, I started using Brave as my main browser on all of my devices. :)

It's not a lot of money, ~$700 which is part of the hold vs sell issue for me. But I will keep an eye on it and see what happens.
Since I don't do the Stock market stuff, this is my gambol right now.... haha! ;)

Thanks again for the replies, appreciate the input!

Metamask is a wallet that sits on your browser, it has been around and proven to be realiable. Now you can get uniswap on metamask because metamask uses uniswap to swap coins and you can change the network and use pancake if you want. You can also add a binance wallet to your metamask and trade on thier network. In my humble opinion and where i put some cash into (not saying you should, just what i did) and support uniswap and cadano. Full disclosure i sent eth to uniswap during fund raising campaign and received an airdrop of the coin and then picked more up. If you like ethereum then cardano ADA is a no brainer. I cant speak upon flow and enjin for i know nothing of these projects, i am almost certain the plant that sits on your desk knows more than me :D

Also i dont know your country laws, right now binance network is off limits to americans, so you should check. I mean you can still get on the network just a few added steps. But if something goes wrong and your country is not permitting the exchange then you will have no legal action to take.
Yea, but what about Binance.US?

I know your saying it’s possible to use the platform (hence this US version), but is Binance.US not a viable option?

@DrBill The reviews on Bianance.us are something to see. many calling it a scam. I dont know much on it, to say either way but why even use them when their coin pool is so limited. People want Binance for pancake and other coins they can't get on coinbase pro or other USA citizen friendly exchanges, and biance.us doesnt even have them.

For anyone investing a serious amount of money (whatever that means to you) keep it safe on a hardware wallet. Exchanges have gone under in the past and I am quite sure we will see it happen again. Look into Mt Gox and Quadriga CX if you think it isn't necessary.

Not your keys not your coins.

So just curious for crypto chippers thoughts:

Would you be happy with just using Swapping platforms like UNISWAP or PANCAKE versus "traditional" crypto exchanges like coin base pro or kraken?

For anyone investing a serious amount of money (whatever that means to you) keep it safe on a hardware wallet. Exchanges have gone under in the past and I am quite sure we will see it happen again. Look into Mt Gox and Quadriga CX if you think it isn't necessary.

I ordered a SafePal wallet yesterday. Supposed to ship by April 30.

Reminds me that I need to order some Trezor 1's..........

i agree it is already at its ATH, but being a slow riser i think it can pop bigger than it got from bloomberg

I had no idea there were more options aside from Ledger and Trezor. Where did you hear of SafePal?

"some"! :wow:
I just kept googling and researching my options. As I understand this is a fairly new wallet, but it looks legit and the price is right.

I just kept googling and researching my options. As I understand this is a fairly new wallet, but it looks legit and the price is right.
I did research a year or so ago and settled on Trezor which seemed to be the gold standard. Personally, I wouldn't go with someone new on the block until they have proved themselves in the business for a few years.

my issue with the SafePal is:
cosmetically: i wish they used aluminum body versus plastic, if you had to add 5 dollars to price to do so it would still be very competitive pricing. Also added some anti slip grooves in the body.
functionally: i wished they would also allow computer to interface not just mobiles. My computer is 1000x more secure than my phone
and finally there whole security mostly depends on QR codes and there qr code generator. of course its secure not saying it isnt but pro hackers can monitor phones cameras.

But i do still like that a another person came to the party and options are out there. As i said before i would love to hear an unsponsored review.

BAT is on fire and should continue to do so. Great project. VECHAIN is highly underrated and CHZ (chilliz) should moon once the UFC fighters and those coins come out. Rumors of the NFL too. It should do great regardless but it may 10x this year. Those are my top
3 alts in the mid to low market cap range.

So now that Gary Gensler will be appointed to the SEC Chair, who believes this is a good thing for bitcoin and alt coins?

Now Gary G. was a professor at MIT in blockchain technology, will he finally allow the SEC to green light a BTC EFTs? Will monero's privacy protection finally be overlooked in the US? OR will he choke the industry with over burdensome regulations?

cut from an article..........................................
As head of the SEC, Gensler would be in charge of cryptocurrencies deemed to be securities. During the Senate Banking Committee hearing, Gensler said that while the SEC should promote innovation in blockchain technology, if there are securities involved that trade on exchanges, “we want to ensure that there’s appropriate investor protection.”

This thinking isn’t new. Using the definition of a security to determine how a financial instrument should be regulated, known as the Howey test, dates back to a 1946 Supreme Court ruling, devised to help define which transactions constitute an investment contract. It’s a rule Gensler knows well. He is known in progressive circles as a tough financial sector reformer from his post-financial crisis days as head of the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, but he is also hailed by the crypto crowd for his understanding of blockchain technologies, as an MIT economics professor who teaches about blockchain, digital currencies, and financial innovation.

Gensler’s comments during the hearing echo his teachings on the Howey test. By this logic, cryptocurrencies are generally either defined as utility tokens, which act like a form of tender, or security tokens, which represent equity or share in a company that would be regulated by the SEC. If a coin offering is meant to give investors an ownership stake, then the company’s token should be subject to the regulations of a security, he told an audience at a 2018 MIT blockchain conference, even if it doesn’t offer a dividend, or have the typical attributes of an equity or bond. “The investing public is clearly hoping for possible appreciation,” Gensler said. “When you quack like the duck, when you swim like the duck, when you walk like the duck…I think the bird’s a duck.”

Bitcoin, the most ubiquitous virtual currency, doesn’t qualify as a security, according to Gensler. “Bitcoin came into existence as mining began as an incentive in validating a distributed platform,” he said at the conference. Unlike other cryptocurrencies being offered by companies like Ripple, bitcoin had no initial token offering and no common enterprise. Ripple, on the other hand, “sure seems like a common enterprise,” he concluded.

For anyone following NFTs: https://www.christies.com/features/10-things-to-know-about-CryptoPunks-11569-1.aspx

For the first time, 5,184 pixels’ worth of a revolutionary NFT project will go up for auction at a traditional auction house, courtesy of the project creators and pioneers themselves

They're selling 9 at once, and the alien alone is expected to go for $10MM+ given alien sales history:
1617975080983.png

I've gon goofed.
So I won't bore you with the details, but I transferred Eth to Trezor wallet, made the two recovery notes and then one of these things happened. (I won't bore you with the details).
I threw the second note in the garbage (most likely)
I forgot where I hid the second note
A maid stole the second note (least likely)

How do I check if the Eth is still in the wallet? I intended to buy a new Trezor and move it to the new one, but I won't bother if it's already gone.

you can go to ethereum scan site use a transaction code to see the coins move from one place to another or wallet rx address and you can see all transactions on that wallet the balance of the wallet and even check erctokens and switch networks fo ETC. Do not use private keys only rx addresses or transaction codes

here are two sites

https://etherscan.io/

https://ethplorer.io/

this is purely my speculation and opinion, not telling anyone to buy on the dip.

ok canada is making the US look silly now; not only has Canada already approved 3 or 4 bitcoin ETFs they just approved 3 ethereum ETFs to begin on the 27th of april.
I believe ETFs are gonna blow crypto passed the moon mainly because it allows people who are scared to open wallets store keys on thier own to invest in crypto.

I also think the dip in Bitcoin which was an over reaction on the asian markets will allow a V shape recovery and sling shot it past the previous ATH. This will also give ETH another boost. May and june will show us the light.

I believe the power outage in China caused the asian markets to over react cause they monitor hash rate of the networks. IMHO; this is the main reason BTC dipped. Thank you CNBC with keeping the FUD alive... Once again, come on American Policy makers stop looking to penalize the crypto industry and start looking to support new crypto industries. Lets see some incentives!!!

BAT is on fire and should continue to do so. Great project. VECHAIN is highly underrated and CHZ (chilliz) should moon once the UFC fighters and those coins come out. Rumors of the NFL too. It should do great regardless but it may 10x this year. Those are my top
3 alts in the mid to low market cap range.
Man this was so on point. Wish I could go back. I made a ton on vechain and bat this month.

This week is a great time to buy. Without dips like these the dream will
never come true. ESP when they are liquidating all the longs like this. Dollar cost average. Diamond hands. Buy the dips. Never panic sell.

you can go to ethereum scan site use a transaction code to see the coins move from one place to another or wallet rx address and you can see all transactions on that wallet the balance of the wallet and even check erctokens and switch networks fo ETC. Do not use private keys only rx addresses or transaction codes

here are two sites

https://etherscan.io/

https://ethplorer.io/
Thanks! Didn't update here, but found my missing seed card, more or less accidentally. I had placed it where I had checked earlier but didn't find it on my first attempt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom