• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted ESPT STT Set? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I don't even know why I'm posting this thread. I'm not even sure if I can afford this. If I can, I can only buy a rack at a time because of how much they go for.

I host less tournaments than cash games. I have three other tournament sets, two that I absolutely love and another that, although not my favorite, is unique (BCC Aquasinos).

Is is because I really like the chips? (spoiler: I do). Or is it because I think that I'm going to be dead anyway in no more than a few months time, and if that's the case, at least have some awesome chips to bequeath?

Would be looking for the following breakdown:

120 $25
120 $100
60 $500
80 $1000
20 $5000

Total: 400

Feel free to PM, but I'll warn you ahead of time, don't be offended if I turn down your offer. I'm not sure that I'm crazy enough to go down this path yet, but I figure I'll at least see what's out there.
img_0925-jpg.310116

Photo Credit: @k9dr . I will take down if requested.

Jeevansluck

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
179   0   0
GL! Amazing chips. the $100s are unreal in person.
I've played with these, multiple times, can't think of a chip in this set that I don't think this of...

EDIT : ESPT is the only set out there, I'd shake up my whole shelf to get. I'd have to as well, to be able to afford them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom