Found ESPT 5K - 6 chips for $60 + S&H (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidigean

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looking for 5 lonely Empress Star primary tournament 5000 chips in like new condition to finish a rack. Will buy more if necessary. Let me know what you have available.

Thanks!

img_7199-jpg.598402

Last edited:
Searching for 5 last chips to fill my rack.

I will gladly pay $8 per chip for up to 10 chips if someone has an odd quantity they wish to sell.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Have you tried buying sample sets as well? May be something to consider, will give you some spares if you have other denoms and help finish the rack

Have you tried buying sample sets as well? May be something to consider, will give you some spares if you have other denoms and help finish the rack
I have not. 5 sample sets would cost nearly the same as 2 barrels of 5K's. I believe someone else has been looking for just 1 sample set with no joy; finding 5 seems unlikely. I'm open to buying a full barrel if necessary.

Still looking for 5 chips (call it 6; as I have a half-murdered chip to replace) to complete a rack of ESPT 5K's.

Will happily buy more than 5 if they're whispering to you in the middle of the night, "sell us".

Now offering $10 per chip for at least 6 chips. Will buy up to a barrel if necessary. Shipping's on me.

If you have a sample set with an ESPT 5000 chip you could sell, let me know!

What started off as a journey to find 5 lonely chips to complete a barrel, turned into completing an entire rack of chips. Thank you all, we found them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom